Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

Yep, just refreshed and caught a pair. Site is acting up as they keep appearing then disappearing...

Probably canceled pairs. I'm afraid mine will be canceled as well. It appears my banks fraud department froze my account without contacting me

Sizes keep popping up, but very few. Still incredibly surprised how rare these are at the moment

For any experienced importers that have been shipping shoes to the the US, when will you start getting hit with a tax? The last thing I want is a bunch of shoes to pile up at a buddy in the EU and then for him to ship them over and get hit with a high import tax.

He sent the quais on their own and I did not get hit with any additional fees.

For any experienced importers that have been shipping shoes to the the US, when will you start getting hit with a tax? The last thing I want is a bunch of shoes to pile up at a buddy in the EU and then for him to ship them over and get hit with a high import tax.

Over 200...maybe

no custom fees on my last pair

Do you know what % customs will charge? Like if I was lucky enough to get the sock darts, fly knits and Jordan 1s (I know a long shot) and he ships them together, I'll have $500 of shoes packaged together.

Not sure. It mat depend on what he puts down for item value

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Do you know what % customs will charge? Like if I was lucky enough to get the sock darts, fly knits and Jordan 1s (I know a long shot) and he ships them together, I'll have $500 of shoes packaged together.
Depends how he marks the goods....

Haven't seen any on feet pics, so I'm wondering did anyone get these to keep or just to send to FC
the restock was just a couple days ago.  its gonna take time for Footlocker EU to ship to our connects and our connects to ship to us.  Be patient

Back
Top Bottom