Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

you cant use army bases addresses right?

got family stationed in Germany and really wanna scoop the 13s

excuse me for my ignorance but I have never copped over seas over the internet

Last edited:
Got my foreign basketball team ate from high school in Germany awready on the mission for June 13the with A bill for rewarding him for each pair possible. I'm praying[emoji]128591[/emoji]for just 1 but 2, or 3 would be off the Hook.

Anybody got an idea on what the resale price on these will be? I assume I won't have a shot at getting these at retail on the release date since I don't have a European address. I have to have a pair just trying to get my funds in order. 13 lows bring back so many great high school memories for me.

Anybody got an idea on what the resale price on these will be? I assume I won't have a shot at getting these at retail on the release date since I don't have a European address. I have to have a pair just trying to get my funds in order. 13 lows bring back so many great high school memories for me.
you ask about resale

but i want to know what is the retail price first...

:smile:

I figure these will unattainable at retail so no point of even asking. I just know I need these.

2 dudes in Europe I got put onto on IG said they are gonna help me for retail. See if they can obtain my pair for me, if so il add a lil. Cos, well id prob pay up to 500 for em if I missed so ya gotta show love. Pray!!

If anyone from EU can help me out I'd appreciate it. I will also return the favor if you need any releases here. PM me pls.

Isn't there websites that you pay to get them shipped to a euro hub and they ship to the U.S.?

Pay with whatever you want...it still has to be shipped to Europe.

Ok so we can use american credit/debit cards

but we need to ship to Euro address

does military bases in count as a Euro address? I have fam stationed in Germany

Ok so we can use american credit/debit cards

but we need to ship to Euro address

does military bases in count as a Euro address? I have fam stationed in Germany
no us cards don't work and no military bases don't count.

I live over here and I am us air force. ndc eu will not take our cards as it needs to have a uk/eu billing address and unless your friends lives off base you are out of luck because nike eu won't ship to an apo.

no us cards don't work and no military bases don't count.
I live over here and I am us air force. ndc eu will not take our cards as it needs to have a uk/eu billing address and unless your friends lives off base you are out of luck because nike eu won't ship to an apo.

repped thanks for info

now I gotta find a NTer who is willing to help out :nerd:

repped thanks for info

now I gotta find a NTer who is willing to help out
nerd.gif
I'd help but I am going in to try and get these for myself.

Back
Top Bottom