AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornets are looking better everyday :smokin Told myself i'd only pick up one shoe this month though, and the Georgetown's are coming out too :smh:

Hornets are looking better everyday :smokin Told myself i'd only pick up one shoe this month though, and the Georgetown's are coming out too :smh:
yea but it's an 11 low...
but then again these dont have a suede midsole....

this month is pretty meh

yea but it's an 11 low...
but then again these dont have a suede midsole....

this month is pretty meh

That it is, but i'm not complaining. With Nike dropping a new Jordan damn near every week, plus whatever other lines people pull from, its good to have some meh months now and again.

That it is, but i'm not complaining. With Nike dropping a new Jordan damn near every week, plus whatever other lines people pull from, its good to have some meh months now and again.

Yeah that's true. It's probably planned that way because next month some serious heat is dropping

easy pass on that cw for that price. blk navy joints are the only ones tempting enough for me to pay that

CO-SIGN!!!! Regardless, this will be a game time decision for me. I love the cw and lows.....but that painted midsole >: >: . "Remastered" year by A**

Damn, JB just keeps making stupid decisions with the important details. Their thinking is beyond idiotic, especially being the year of remastered. I bet being a low, leather is going to be crap like every other low this year.

Suede on the midsole and I might have considered copping. Suede on the midsole and they were a high, I would've copped. Hopefully JB is reading these forums and does something about the painted midsoles BS on all 13s now, they're killing this model.

Suede on the midsole and I might have considered copping. Suede on the midsole and they were a high, I would've copped. Hopefully JB is reading these forums and does something about the painted midsoles BS on all 13s now, they're killing this model.
true but I'll still cop the Chutneys

it's amazing to see the lows getting so much love these days.

had both og low colorways back then. the chutney pair was a love or hate shoe as they didnt move fast at all. now everyone fiends for a pair.

mind u the XIII was the first pair a chutney/ginger/yellow colorway was released to the public

Word.

It's 2015, and I'm still passing on these :lol: .

Never could do low top versions of my favorites. Just doesn't work. Low top 11's, 13's, 12's, 9's... doesn't work :x

Word.

It's 2015, and I'm still passing on these
laugh.gif

Never could do low top versions of my favorites. Just doesn't work. Low top 11's, 13's, 12's, 9's... doesn't work
sick.gif
nah 11s can work but mids are still better of course. 13s i can see what you mean but 13s are my favorite model so i love both. 12s dont look right at all now 12 lows look terrible. and I kinda like 9 lows more than the high tops but i was never a big 9 fan 

I know I am in the minority, but the painted midsole doesn't bother me

Doesn't bother me at all. Especially if it means that it won't bleed on to the pods

But I hate most low Jordans including the xiii...no holograms? I'm good. I'll be using this summer to get my airmax and SB life together.

These must haves for me. the fact the midsole ain't suede is negative but plus is no leaking onto pods etc. So I'm happy in the end ain't that big a deal for me.

Damn, JB just keeps making stupid decisions with the important details. Their thinking is beyond idiotic, especially being the year of remastered. I bet being a low, leather is going to be crap like every other low this year.
If the leather is crap like on those low 1's, I'm ghost....

I hope the hype stays lows on these. 13 low where you been? I am partial to the CW for sure but these are gonna take a lot of heads by surprise when they drop. Time will tell I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom