AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why he's the greatest man.., but low tops are... Sketchy on the court. I know Jordan wore low tops .. but I still think Low Air Jordan's don't look right at all.. I guess I missed that game back in 1997-1998 [emoji]128533[/emoji]

You learn something everyday, I didn't know until coming on Nike Talk that MJ actually wore lows. Kinda gives them more validity IMO.

Lows done right, can be just as dope, as their mid equivalents.

13 lows > 13 mids

11 lows < 11 mids

1  low <    1 high

Just my opinion. Im just getting into J's so I haven't seen a lot of others as highs or lows.

I like these.  XIII's are my favorite Jordan model but I've been salty since they stopped using suede on the midsole and haven't copped any of the recent XIII's.  Props to those that were able to cop.
That suede midsole was a double edged sword. Most turned out great with no problems but remember those grey/burgundy joints that bled all over the white pods? 

That's why he's the greatest man.., but low tops are... Sketchy on the court. I know Jordan wore low tops .. but I still think Low Air Jordan's don't look right at all.. I guess I missed that game back in 1997-1998 [emoji]128533[/emoji]

You learn something everyday, I didn't know until coming on Nike Talk that MJ actually wore lows. Kinda gives them more validity IMO.

Lows done right, can be just as dope, as their mid equivalents.

Yea... I remember him wearing the ie low xis in the playoffs in 96 or so. Dude sprained his ankle a bit and switched back to the black red xi mids.

That suede midsole was a double edged sword. Most turned out great with no problems but remember those grey/burgundy joints that bled all over the white pods? 

Guess it depends on the dye of the suede. This year JB has gone with no suede on the midsole. It's just weird.

Guess it depends on the dye of the suede. This year JB has gone with no suede on the midsole. It's just weird.

Yea these and the red pod mids didn't need painted midsoles. The og playoffs I just got have no bleeding.

Cropped pic from the auction.

View media item 1581126

If you in the NY area, co op city HOH had size 9.5 and a couple bigger sizes and FA had a 10 and a few bigger sizes as of 8:30pm tonight. You may be able to get those in the am...

Yeah I have a pair and the bleeding doesn't bother me. It has more to do with the red dye used than it being suede. Only those and the OG's with red suede would bleed. The black or any of the other colorways with suede do not bleed.

Agreed.  It's only the red based colorways that bleed.  All in the dye.  Plus taking the suede off the midsole of a XIII is like taking the elephant print off a III.  Yeah iti's stil a III but it just ain't right.  Especially an OG colorway.

These were sitting at my 2 places I went to today and they had unclaimed raffles.  Almost went back on my word (to wifey) and got a pair.    I had 2 pairs of 13's growing up (still got them) so the nostalgia is there but had to pass.  About 14 pairs deep this year alone.

Jordan going to bankrupt me. 

Hey guys, if you missed out, try hitting up local spots. I just came home from the mall and they had at least 4 on display at the champs in Christiana Mall DE. Could have had them for $160 flat since it's no tax there but I just don't do lows like that and I grabbed a DS OG pair of playoffs for $250 shipped that I'm more happy with.

probably all bigger sizes

View media item 1580459 low tops Air Jordan's are for girls.[emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Cute playoff's colorway thou kids..[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] low tops+[emoji]127936[/emoji]= rolled ankles ..[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Your truck has a broke axle in the back, but the jeans are starched and shoes cost more than the axle repair.
Good stuff

Your truck has a broke axle in the back, but the jeans are starched and shoes cost more than the axle repair.
Good stuff
haha my truck is my [emoji]128052[/emoji]mule to get parts for my wh*re's I got in the garage.. You guys think sneakers are expensive.. [emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji] making sluts perform better is straight money pits man.. but keeps me out of trouble.. View media item 1581308P.s what's wrong with my pants? Haha [emoji]128516[/emoji] I don't wear gay casual tight gear like these new jacks.. Levi's 501's (made in USA n Mexico ones) till I die..[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128125[/emoji]

Last edited:
haha..[emoji]128513[/emoji] Nebraska is nothing like Compton.. [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]127795[/emoji][emoji]127805[/emoji] lol.. That's all folks. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

you must not listen to Quik.

mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom