AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizes reloaded for today for these. 
smokin.gif

Super comfortable and plush, glad I didn't pass on these.

*Edit: I actually did pass on these on release day, caught them on a restock a few weeks after.

Last edited:
Got mine in from NDC as well! 2nd best 13 Low to Black/Navy, then Black/Maize in 3rd for me!
Also, since I paid $150 back in the day for the Maize lows, $160 is just fine for me :smile:

chutneys are the worst, i hope they dont release them and not release the black/navy or release both if possible but my luck black/navy will not come out or it will be super cheaply made.

Coppin the chutneys if and when they do re-release...JB better have suede on the midsole and none of that paint crap or there will be hell to pay

Coppin the chutneys if and when they do re-release...JB better have suede on the midsole and none of that paint crap or there will be hell to pay

I'd cop the Chutneys in a heartbeat.

Agreed with both. In for these. Been waiting on a wheat retro, but I'll take these.
Man I hope the wheats don't come out next year... there's already way too much **** coming

im personally hoping for some flint xiii lows with 3M, or maize lows. obviously the navy lows were low key favorites.

but the way they did the bred xiiis were disappointing.

:lol:

Here come all the guys who "love" the chutney's, even though when they dropped nobody wanted anything to do with them.

Never was into the chutneys or wheat colorways for xiii's. But I know some folks been waiting for their return, so hopefully that's a sign it will drop again.
Btw, are those metallic v's or just the supremes?

Here come all the guys who "love" the chutney's, even though when they dropped nobody wanted anything to do with them.

I was like 12 when they dropped
[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Never was into the chutneys or wheat colorways for xiii's. But I know some folks been waiting for their return, so hopefully that's a sign it will drop again.
I think I like the color coming from having a love for timbs
and supremes didn't have Nike Air on the back

I think I like the color coming from having a love for timbs
and supremes didn't have Nike Air on the back
Love me some wheat timbs but doesn't traslate for me very well n other kicks.
I know the supremes didn't. But how could you tell it has Nike Air, I can't make it out there. Looks like the supremes or the previous retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom