Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

goodluck to those who want these
ohwell.gif
 cw is just too weird lookin
eyes.gif

Is homie a foot model?? Lol
These don't look that bad , I'm a huge fan if the 13's will b copping not enough blue J's in my collection

Is homie a foot model?? Lol
These don't look that bad , I'm a huge fan if the 13's will b copping not enough blue J's in my collection
LOL after watching that video these joints look tuff on feet!! We just had a huge snowstorm here so hopefully these will be an easy cop!!

lol love that video too

I don't even think the mall by me is going to open in the morning. This should be the easiest pickup of the year, but it might become a hassle in the Northeast.

got a call from my local FTA and Shoe Palace saying i won 2 sz 10.5
laugh.gif
 it's funny because i signed up for the Jet Foams not the 13s
laugh.gif
 i guess they trying hard to shove these to the masses

Last edited:
these look like they could have been a OG colorway similar to the Navy lows and Flints

They look sick and def one to add to the collection. I'm getting em tomorrow. don't know if I try the online crap or just drive out in this blizzard up north

i walked into my local nikestore to pick these up.

saw them in person, tried them on.

bought a pair of kobe 8 sulfur instead

Damn , nobody must want these. You know somethings wrong when it's easy to cop off of JJ

Last edited:
I'm going to check these out tomorrow in person since nobody wants them

Can't believe those ugly *** foams sold out

I hope these sit like the photo blue 9s....i know I'm the minority, but I been diggin these since pics 1st surfaced.
Just can't move on em right now........****

I hope these sit like the photo blue 9s....i know I'm the minority, but I been diggin these since pics 1st surfaced.
Just can't move on em right now........****
This. I like em but I'm on the fence about it. I feel like later down the line I'll cop.  I'm actually interested in these vday 5s instead.

JJ sold out of these??? These? Lol.

Seen these in person.. Not bad, but not really feeling them.

jj and end sold out.
ohwell.gif

trying to score from FNL use WC

If no luck oh well.good luck to you guys and lady 
tongue.gif

probably gonna get these... i think these r actually dope.. color not too loud n shh... smh @ sum ppl hate on every new cw

there's just to much other stuff coming out so that's why i passed .. if these sat for a little bit i would grab em but that's not gonna be the case.. maybe ill catch a restock later on down the line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom