Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

No one was really hating on the Crimson at all. They made larger amounts of the Crimson and that's why it took 2 days to sell out. I actually like the Crimson.

So im not allowed to go into a thread because I don't like a shoe? if i recall this is nikeTALK, therefore its a thread to express opinions positive or negative. and if you think no one is hating on the Crimson's, then go check out that thread and read all of those negative opinions.

Opinions are fine and I don't think there's anything wrong with expressing them. I think what gets people angry is when dudes start knocking other dudes purchases. Thats when you're out of your lane. cop what you like and let others do the same.

I have to say these do look better in person ..
A8U8m26CUAAJf30.jpg:large

Initially I made the mistake of buying into the hate on these. And even on the wrack they didnt look that good at first glance. Then 2 weeks ago walked into HOH just wanted to try them on out of curiously. Once on feet I automatically liked them. I actually tried to convince myself they can't possibly look that good and I shouldn't buy them but couldn't walk away from them. Quality real solid, impressive on feet, unique color way, I mean how many Bred sneakers can u have lol
You can continue to be a sheep and only buy hyped up releases or you can do you and buy what you like.

These dope!! Especially when everyone else hating on em, means I dont gotta see all these damn people walking around in the same ****. RETRO 11s

I think these are pretty nice.. I am surprised these sold out online. Even my local stores sold out of these.

this is a nice plus colorway and something most will want in the future

just like a lot of the plus colorways

If this color way was on another model...

3, 6, 7, 10, etc., the reception might have been better.

To me, it doesn't play out well on the 13.

Decided I would rock these today. Yeah I wear mine, even in the snow!! Thought they were trash but once I tried em on I was feeling em. One up to everyone who copped. Surprisingly they sold out by house.

Last edited:
When to see if I could find these at my local FTL n they were gone, but amazingly had a FSR of Crimson 3's smdh.

#13 Vander Blue for Marquette hit the game winner Wearing Air Jordan 13's Squadron Blue "Must be the shoes"

couple small sizes on eastbay if anyone was still looking...8.5, 9, 10, 10.5.

and yes, you can add to cart

Was at FNL for another shoe when these released and passed on em.  Should have at least tried them on, they've grown on me

Back
Top Bottom