Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

This might be the worst retro I've ever seen. What's up with this shiny bluish leather? You can't make an all "squadron blue" upper and expect a grown man to wear it. You need to have some kind of accent or somethin besides these lime/yellow/volt bottoms. This is some straight trash. If I had a 5 year-old son maybe I'd buy him these but come on.

even tho they kinda plain, def gonna cop, just cause i got a polo and jeans to go with them

This might be the worst retro I've ever seen. What's up with this shiny bluish leather? You can't make an all "squadron blue" upper and expect a grown man to wear it. You need to have some kind of accent or somethin besides these lime/yellow/volt bottoms. This is some straight trash. If I had a 5 year-old son maybe I'd buy him these but come on.

But a grown man can wear all pink foams, n some J's wit purple n some crimson n thats ok? I guess......

what ever generation of sneaker heads never learn is in the long run not all but most plus colorways go for more then the og's

people hated on all the plus colrways since the start of the retros and years later most people want some colorway's to re-retro

example a popular plus colorway is the black/sliver 8's

non popular when released the mocha 3's and right now i know alot of people would love for this to be released

all most all the woman's colorways of Jordan in men's sizes

Last edited:
ruin a good shoe (XIII) with these colors.  New CWs are good but these are garbage.  Ill wait for the he got game 13s.

Hmm.. These might look coo with a CAL Berkeley hoodie.

They should be dubbed the "CAL State Berkeley's"

air-jordan-13-squadron-ret-03.jpg

air-jordan-13-squadron-ret-00.jpg

air-jordan-13-squadron-ret-02.jpg

air-jordan-13-squadron-ret-01.jpg

Actually they arent that bad. I just think if the pods are white instead of blue, they would look better

These will probably sit for a little bit Saturday. If I strike out on the 3s I might consider these. Young hypebeasts will always trade the latest release for 2 or 3 releases ago no prob lol. 

As of today my friend store passed out 38 tickets for these so I would think that these will do pretty well over the weekend but still as a OG Sneakerhead I can't bring it to myself to buy into these Adult GS colorways sneakers.

I love how some folks think that because they're "old heads" and these are a retro+ color way, that those who do in fact like them are fools/crazy.

Oh, some people are too much.

:smh:

Will decide to purchase or not in store.I am a "old head" and buy what I like not what another person thinks is hot.

I need to see these in person. My favs are 13s! BUT I might pass just because those V day 5s drop this weekend and I need to get my 2 Ladies a pair!:smokin:pimp:

better give us the white/true red-neutral grey ones that never came out in 1997 because they got replaced
by the white/true red-blacks later on.
In 2005 they retroed a similar one with team red and dark grey but the tongue was white instead of grey.

BTW I LOVE THIS SHOE MANE! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!

Will decide to purchase or not in store.I am a "old head" and buy what I like not what another person thinks is hot.

This.
Also because most og colorways have been
Altered. So i also buy some retro+ colorways.
Og colorway does not automatically mean looking
Better than new retro colorways.

Def gonna grab ill grab every 13 love the shoe my first j. And imma b salty about the 3s today and prolly the ones on 16 so these will help fill the void a little. I better not miss out on the 1 s tho haha.

Back
Top Bottom