Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

@TimidTebow I feel ya pain. I'm the same way. LeBron zoom soldier X black gum was the last reservation that I've received. I didn't want those and I didn't want or get those. Nothing after that, but my brother, sister, and son have been getting them and they don't spend as nearly as much as I spend with Nike. I called Nike about it also. Complain and it don't work, so I give up.

Last edited:
These will be sitting alllll weekend.

Too many releases, plus they are TB3 quantities...

Only reason I jumped on the reservation was because I had a 20% off code. If I had to pay retail I would've waited until Saturday so I could purchase them in hand.

These will be sitting alllll weekend.

Too many releases, plus they are TB3 quantities...

Only reason I jumped on the reservation was because I had a 20% off code. If I had to pay retail I would've waited until Saturday so I could purchase them in hand.

Got $15 off foot action. $10 off foot locker. Don't wanna pay retail for a double up on these.

As in, I have the last pair that dropped. These will just sit in the closet and collect dust. While I rock the other pair.

I really need these to hit ndc now

nike just sent me a $20 off code to my email 

code plus $20 off for the win 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I really need these to hit ndc now

nike just sent me a $20 off code to my email 

code plus $20 off for the win 
nerd.gif
You can add this to your SNKRS account before the release. As long as it doesn't sell out right away you should be okay. Nike probably knows that people aren't copping shoes on the regular at $190 retail. For $170, we'll all cop. 
laugh.gif

I just received the ndc code also. I have a vip coupon got ftl too but I doubt they'll take it on these in store on RD.

Back
Top Bottom