Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Wow, what luck I have. I was about to purchase a Size 9 this morning when I noticed a fraud prevention voicemail from my Bank. I called them back and turns out someone used my card for a Hotel in India for $187, my Jordan funds. I'll get the money back no problem but it won't be until at least Tuesday. I hope these are still available next week. Bummed out dude.

I'm glad I got these from Nike with that 25% off BUT still salty they didn't send me a 20 dolla holla haha

But what's weird is after I placed the order it said it was 154... so hopefully that 20 off coupon don't ****** my order over

Damn I would've gotten them for $123.44shp with all those discounts. I paid $0.94 for tax here in MA
yea our tax rate is horrid

But what's weird is after I placed the order it said it was 154... so hopefully that 20 off coupon don't ****** my order over

thats after tax

the 20 gift card acts like a true gift card so it wont showas a discount
yup
Now maybe I can try and get another discount code :nerd:
View media item 2338004

Last edited:

Wow, what luck I have. I was about to purchase a Size 9 this morning when I noticed a fraud prevention voicemail from my Bank. I called them back and turns out someone used my card for a Hotel in India for $187, my Jordan funds. I'll get the money back no problem but it won't be until at least Tuesday. I hope these are still available next week. Bummed out dude.
damn.... that sucks. hopefully they're still sitting.
da SRT hemi thou
pimp.gif
thanks, she's a lot of fun.
devil.gif

$20 off 100 emailed by Nike.
25% off coupon code for false advertising on the xvi. Had to call Nike to get this coupon.
Did you actually purchase the 15s from nike or did you tell them that you purchased them?

Last edited:
Did you actually purchase the 15s from nike or did you tell them that you purchased them?

I didn't actually purchase the shoe . I just told nike I was dissapointed with the false advertisement. Which deterred me from buying a pair.

Last edited:
Finally own the White/Red 13s. Completes my OG Colorway Mids. Next for the 13s are the Flints, Breds, Black/Navy Lows, and Playoffs. Was able to use VIP $20.00 rewards on them. Under retail for OG colorway. Funny how a couple a years ago these would have sold out but who cares. Glad it was an easy cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom