Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

dang..I need a 20% off. geez. 134 is on point
25% off Courtesy of the Coupon thread of NT 
laugh.gif

I didn't even know they made a coupon higher then 20% until now

Jordan retro's are dead.

They seem to be alive and well for me and the people that really care about owning/wearing the shoe and not the hype.

I'll take first come first serve all day, I don't care if I have to buy my retros from a Nike Outlet, I wear/buy what I like - not what 20-somethings deem to he "lit" "cool" "hyped" or "fashionable."

100%%%%% I love the fact the hype is dying down and all these kids are going towards yeezy's and other crap. There were years of frustration where I couldn't get **** because it would sell out immediately. People buying stuff they dont even want because of hype or to resell. No things are coming back to earth. I love it.

They seem to be alive and well for me and the people that really care about owning/wearing the shoe and not the hype.

I'll take first come first serve all day, I don't care if I have to buy my retros from a Nike Outlet, I wear/buy what I like - not what 20-somethings deem to he "lit" "cool" "hyped" or "fashionable."

Amen. I would much rather pay a few bucks more from a place like Footlocker then to give these resellers anything extra. It's a pleasure to walk in and get a shoe that you like and want to wear

I'm all about paying the lowest possible.
If it's from a reseller then I'm cool with that.

A dollar saved is a dollar earned.

This too. I want to pay as cheap as possible for the stuff I want. The part I hate is when the resellers buy up everything and then mark it all up so you have no choice but to over spend. I'm all about the disco

Agree on these last few points being made.

It sucks the retail prices are higher, but it's still cheaper than what resell was typically. Why it took so long for Nike to make the shift I don't understand. I quit Jordans for a few years because I didn't like how things were. Back now but selective on purchases.

100%%%%% I love the fact the hype is dying down and all these kids are going towards yeezy's and other crap. There were years of frustration where I couldn't get **** because it would sell out immediately. People buying stuff they dont even want because of hype or to resell. No things are coming back to earth. I love it.

Word. I want to go to the mall, grab a pair, and wear them out today. Feels like I haven't been able to do that in years

I never heard of a reseller selling a decent JB product for under retail. I missed out on the few releases over the last few years that I wanted because I would not deal with these slick college kids trying to make 40 or 50 bucks or some out-of-work grown fool trying to make a buck off me. I'd rather have more production made and pay more money and get the shoes I want. If these thirteens were limited and retailing for 170 the resale Market would be 250 minimum. It's a pleasure to walk into Footlocker pay my 202 and be out the door with the shoe I like

Acquiring my pair started off yesterday by wining a pair on Ftl app but i said no to it thinkng I didnt have enough bread for them then going to said Ftl today to see if they had any unraffled pairs but that was a dub. Then went the Champs and they had 1 pair my size 12 but it had a factory scuff on the right shoe. So then I go to Finishline and lucky they had mad pairs because they had bring out 6 pairs before i mixed and matched a pair that was good. 4 of 6 pairs had a factory scuff on the right shoe that they painted over and/or glue stains on the suede.

Word. I want to go to the mall, grab a pair, and wear them out today. Feels like I haven't been able to do that in yearsI 
I feel ya! Not big on going to the mall, but it's nice to NOT have to set up 2 laptops, 2 iPhones, and an iPad just to cop a GR Jordan online like in 2013/2014! 
laugh.gif

Agree on these last few points being made.

It sucks the retail prices are higher, but it's still cheaper than what resell was typically. Why it took so long for Nike to make the shift I don't understand. I quit Jordans for a few years because I didn't like how things were. Back now but selective on purchases.

They got you brainwashed then B.
Resell isn't consistently higher than retail on full blown GRs. Y'all just don't know how to shop.

These were around for the low as well as other retro Jordans when retail was lower.
All that "Nike needed to raise retail to kill resellers" talk is for the birds. Nike just needed to produce more shoes which it's doing now.

Air Jordans are dead to RESELLERS. Unless it's attached to a NON Athlete. I feel like the company is finally catering to the CONSUMER. Yeah. They made more pairs and gave people gift cards to dial back price to a couple years ago.

Last edited:
JB raised the price, knowing that resellers were cutting into possible profits - and REAL Jordan heads would purchase the shoes at a higher price, while increasing production numbers to combat supply and demand - JB faces a longer on shelf turn around, but even with the shoes selling on discount for $150, they are still turning a profit.

Win/win for everyone. JB wins by continuing profits and keeping valued customers. The consumer wins by easily purchasing without the hassle, lines or run around.

It's also destroying the whole "add to cart/ RSVP bot" era. I don't know how many shoes I paid $25+ for an add to cart, or RSVP - but I know it was a lot in the past few years. And don't get me wrong, I got DB 5's that way, but I still paid well over retail for them.

I'm just glad things are getting back to the pre-2010 yeezy days - where you could walk in any Saturday and walk out with the shoes you want, even multiple pairs. I remember people walking out with GMP/DMP's for retail.

It's not a coincidence that all of this madness started with the yeezy 1 drop...

JB raised the price, knowing that resellers were cutting into possible profits - and REAL Jordan heads would purchase the shoes at a higher price, while increasing production numbers to combat supply and demand - JB faces a longer on shelf turn around, but even with the shoes selling on discount for $150, they are still turning a profit.

Win/win for everyone. JB wins by continuing profits and keeping valued customers. The consumer wins by easily purchasing without the hassle, lines or run around.

It's also destroying the whole "add to cart/ RSVP bot" era. I don't know how many shoes I paid $25+ for an add to cart, or RSVP - but I know it was a lot in the past few years. And don't get me wrong, I got DB 5's that way, but I still paid well over retail for them.

I'm just glad things are getting back to the pre-2010 yeezy days - where you could walk in any Saturday and walk out with the shoes you want, even multiple pairs. I remember people walking out with GMP/DMP's for retail.

It's not a coincidence that all of this madness started with the yeezy 1 drop...

So if we ain't buying for the raised price then we aren't REAL Jordan heads? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom