Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I feel very motivated and determined now since I finally have a dope og 13. I haven't drank liquor in 2 years I almost wanna throw these on and go relapse at myrtle beach

Good for you man, I'm right with you on that one. I'll be two years sober March 28th. My addiction to shoes/Jordans has taken the place of my addiction to drinking lol. Both expensive addictions but I'd much rather be addicted to kicks lol

I picked these up at my local HOH yesterday. Went there to return my LeBron 14 Chase Downs.
I really liked the Lebron's but the effort to get them on my feet was not worth it. Seriously annoyed the hell out of me me every time I put them on. Luckily, HOH took them back for me since I wore them slightly. They offered me a store credit which was fine.

Originally, I was going to pass on the 13's since my 2011's held up real well considering I wore them a bunch.
However, since I had the store credit I picked up the 2017's which they still had in stock.

What I will do now is donate my used 2011 pair to my local Goodwill and start wearing my 2017's.
Been doing this with all my used sneakers for the past 10 years. Must have donated 30+ pairs by now.

Like others reported, my pair had a few glue spots but nothing too bad. I'm not really picky with small defects.
At a quick glance not much difference between the 2017's and the 2011's. Just a new sneaker for a new day.

With that said, it's going to get warm here today, close to 70 degrees.
Going to put on my new 13's and hit the road on the motorcycle for a quick spin.

Last edited:
Good for you man, I'm right with you on that one. I'll be two years sober March 28th. My addiction to shoes/Jordans has taken the place of my addiction to drinking lol. Both expensive addictions but I'd much rather be addicted to kicks lol

Congrats my man, good for you.

Focus on them kicks, good for your health.

Last edited:
I never liked them always thought they had a lot of white and would get dirty fast. Was in footlocker Sunday morning I seen them and the quality was really nice so I had to jump on them.

These shoes definitely creak when worn or my pair does at least. It's noticeably loud. Coming from upper. Not a midsole squeak but like rubber rubbing?

Will powder fix it?

These shoes definitely creak when worn or my pair does at least. It's noticeably loud. Coming from upper. Not a midsole squeak but like rubber rubbing?

Will powder fix it?
i havent tried mines on yet but i heard someone else say they squeak earlier too. i remember my tb3s squeaked and i returned em. but not sure what will fix it.

Will powder fix it?

Will powder fix it?
i havent tried mines on yet but i heard someone else say they squeak earlier too. i remember my tb3s squeaked and i returned em. but not sure what will fix it.
its the leather on the tongue. i have the same problems with some of my ACGs. i lace em looser and that solves it for the most part

If these crease i'm returning them and getting a code for it 
Well played
wink.gif

I picked these up at my local HOH yesterday. Went there to return my LeBron 14 Chase Downs.
I really liked the Lebron's but the effort to get them on my feet was not worth it. Seriously annoyed the hell out of me me every time I put them on. Luckily, HOH took them back for me since I wore them slightly. They offered me a store credit which was fine.

Originally, I was going to pass on the 13's since my 2011's held up real well considering I wore them a bunch.
However, since I had the store credit I picked up the 2017's which they still had in stock.

What I will do now is donate my used 2011 pair to my local Goodwill and start wearing my 2017's.
Been doing this with all my used sneakers for the past 10 years. Must have donated 30+ pairs by now.

Like others reported, my pair had a few glue spots but nothing too bad. I'm not really picky with small defects.
At a quick glance not much difference between the 2017's and the 2011's. Just a new sneaker for a new day.

With that said, it's going to get warm here today, close to 70 degrees.
Going to put on my new 13's and hit the road on the motorcycle for a quick spin.
u a very generous person.

Hooped in them today. Great shoe! I couldn't play in my 2010's, the quality wasn't there. Was very impressed. Will probably put these in the rotation more than the XIs . Still mad about the red not being the right dye color, but whatever. That still has me on the fence of returing believe it or not lol

Last edited:
Am I the only one we who feels they should of went a half size down? This 10.5 way bigger than all my other 13s that's 10.5

u a very generous person.

Thank you. I do benefit with the tax write-offs.

I copy a couple of recent Ebay listings for the same sneaker to determine fair market value and use the average
for my tax write off. Never had a problem. plus it helps Goodwill out, they put them in their store and sell them.

Really, another Space Jam restock.

Jordan really produced a boat load of them this time.

All retailers have always consistently restocked 11's throughout the year. Won't be the last Jam restock of 2017.

I'm in for another pair.

Back
Top Bottom