Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

laugh.gif

Give my man a break. 90% of shoe threads are some form of whining/complaining/frustration/etc.

yea this thread would be dead without it

i would say if someone complains about creasing on leather but these are legit problems and help people avoid purchasing them if they have a problem with said problems

My NDC pair came yesterday and looked pretty damn near perfect. Those mold pics had me feeling some kind of worried, too.

To be honest, I don't think quality is the issue for anyone right now. I think it's more about the price we pay for the shoe. If we pay 2+ for a shoe, we expect immaculate quality! So that's why you hear so many complaints (myself included), but when the price goes down to something we wouldn't mind paying, there comes less complaints. Now I did however return a pair to Nike that actually had some legit complaints and I paid under $160 for a $225 plus tax shoe. Now those bad boys were going back until I got a good pair. With that being said some people are going to complain no matter what. It's their make-up, what they're made of. Jai no way at pleasing them. They would argue with a stop sign.

Could not resist to double up .... love the fact these are mass available ,  no issue with quality , not the best leather , not the worst , still soft and comfortable and i like the fact the toe is not banana shaped like some 2015  XIII  or the CP3 PE ...Good fit , lil narrow on my right pinky but it's already disappeared as i speak since leather  soften with time , just check glue stains .... other than that .... good !

Like previously said .... the issue is the price that's it !

Bonus

Need the white/red and obsidian 12's again....then I'd take a pic of the whole OG lineup for both these models

Last edited:

Could not resist to double up .... love the fact these are mass available ,  no issue with quality , not the best leather , not the worst , still soft and comfortable and i like the fact the toe is not banana shaped like some 2015  XIII  or the CP3 PE ...Good fit , lil narrow on my right pinky but it's already disappeared as i speak since leather  soften with time , just check glue stains .... other than that .... good !

Like previously said .... the issue is the price that's it !

Bonus
damn you even got a tat

Un'ds these today, my first pair of 13's
I gotta say these are really comfortable right outta the box
I think I'm in love

Ordered three pairs from villa to pick the best two. Could only get one good pair from the lot. I didn't see a lot of glue stains on the pairs I ordered but 2/3 of the right shoes and 1/3 of the left shoes were indented and creased fresh out the box. The cardboard shoe trees were present, but no tissue stuffing was present. That could have avoided the whole problem with one simple and normally standard step. Minus that, these things are clean even with the red being a little off.

A little high/low split photo for anyone's enjoyment

View media item 2357003

Back
Top Bottom