Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Confirmed for 2/18.

Only issue I have is they're using Team Red instead of Varsity or True Red.....

Nike flooded the market with these back in 2011.
I recall my Footlocker getting at least (3) restocks on these.
I think I have two or three pairs on ice.

Let's hope the 2017 release is just as easy.

These won't be maroon most likely. Remember, in has released like 10 diff shades of infrared and many different shades of varsity red.

Confirmed for 2/18.

Only issue I have is they're using Team Red instead of Varsity or True Red.....

Team red? Isn't that the color used on the 2005 grey toe 13s? If so it is more of s maroon/garnet color.

JB isn't even consistent with the colors anymore, so I wouldn't be worried about these being dark red. Chicago, Blk Toes, and B/Reds for example all varsity red with different hues.

Last edited:
So besides softer leather what else is their 2 remaster with all these 13s? Older jordan models have alotta things to change but 13s and 12s seem to of never been butchered

Last edited:
I'll cop these come February. Taking a break in January. Only copping the Royal Foams.

Last edited:
So besides softer leather what else is their 2 remaster with all these 13s? Older jordan models have alotta things to change but 13s and 12s seem to of never been butchered
12s Never got the shape right and the red has been off. Flint 13s were the only ones butchered

In those pics Nike dropped, in some of the pics they look like the original "true red" but it others it looks like that dull looking dark red they used on the Black/Red retro's a couple years back :x :smh:

Pretty sketchy.

The 13's are my favorites. I'll just say that not having the proper shade of red really kills the shoe. It's what makes the shoe pop.

I'll buy them to be safe, but they will be going back if they aren't proper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom