Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I'm kinda nervous about my pair now!

They will be here today, honestly surprised the UPS truck hasn't arrived already. If they are all glued to hell, I will be heading to the mall to purchase in hand - and sending these back.

What happens to my 20% off code if I do send them back? Never been in this situation before, surprisingly.

They will be here today, honestly surprised the UPS truck hasn't arrived already. If they are all glued to hell, I will be heading to the mall to purchase in hand - and sending these back.

What happens to my 20% off code if I do send them back? Never been in this situation before, surprisingly.
Nothing It's gone, you're going to have to try and get another one.

Last edited:
If mine are glued all over, they are getting shipped backed without hesitation. I'm going to call them up and let them know too.

if that is indeed true, they should change that and give your code back to you, or refund full retail. because at the end of the day, dude spent the bread and his discount code but only getting his bread back. that code is worth money too. ive returned something to eastbay before, and i had used a code. they not only refunded my money, they sent me a brand new discount code in email and labeled it as refund in the notes as well.

thats the way i see it.

Last edited:
I was wondering about getting the code back too

i got the code for a prior problem so i would think that they would give me another one

i got the code for a prior problem so i would think that they would give me another one
i would call and ask or chat and ask. makes 0 sense if they dont give u ya code back. thats the whole point of a refund. to give u back what u spent. to make you whole.

shipping is a another story lol.

Just got off with Nike chat. Processed a return and gave me a 10% code to use, which I used to placed the order for another pair. If they come glued all over I'll be super disappointed and won't be ordering again

View media item 2342678
[emoji]128064[/emoji] Can i use this for these? Already got a pair coming today but they will be returned if so lol

Nevermind its for the nike factory store, which i believe is an outlet and in sure they dont have the 13s

Last edited:
Wondering if I can try a stock locate or something on the Red Chicago XX3's and use this code on those.

Long shot but 30% on those would be awesome. 

Just came in, that suede tho... :nthat:

View media item 2342731
Only issues, a little bleeding on the leather - wouldn't be able to see it on foot.

View media item 2342733
And the left shoe toe box leather is kinda sloppy.

View media item 2342734View media item 2342735
I picked up a JM kit from Barnie's - came in a pretty cool little box with cleaning wipes, rag, brush, cleaner and Repel. Gonna hit them with the Repel after work, I really hope it doesn't harden the suede or discolor to a darker shade - I have tried many repeallants and have been disappointed many times, so we'll see.

View media item 2342737
And did anyone else get this on their Nike+ account? 30% off at a Nikestore? Nike seems kinda giving lately with these codes and coupon offers! **** I'll take it...

I had a 20% off code from Nike canceling a previous order - it wasn't one of the $20 off email codes - I gave mine away on the thread. I ended up getting $40 of these, but I'm gonna keep them.

I would imagine they would end up giving you something back, it probably depends on the Nike Rep and order. I know I have had varied experiences when calling and complaining.

I doubt I will be out of Nike Store or Outlet between the 23rd and the 27th so if anybody needs the 30% off barcode hit me up and I'll oop it.

My pair was delivered.  I usually go home for lunch, but we had an official function at work.

I can't wait to get my hands on them white/red thangz!

i would call and ask or chat and ask. makes 0 sense if they dont give u ya code back. thats the whole point of a refund. to give u back what u spent. to make you whole.

No they won't give you the code back, they just will give you an exchange option and if they don't have you're size you're out of luck! Most reps don't give in. Promo codes are meant for 1 time use

Last edited:

No they won't give you the code back, they just will give you an exchange option and if they don't have you're size you're out of luck! Most reps don't give in. Promo codes are meant for 1 time use
ehhhh that sucks.

they let u use the discount, send u some f-ed up shoes, let u return em, then hit u wit the "nah discount code is gone, too bad". nike jigging folks lol.

I've wanted these since the OGs came out when I was in middle school. Couldn't afford them last time they dropped.

These are my all-time favorite J and after waiting an agonizing 40 minutes, SNKRS finally confirmed my order. And I was able to use the $20 off coupon.

I feel like crying. These are FINALLY mine.
Got them in the mail today, delivered to work. I don't think I've ever been so happy with a shoe purchase. If the white/red 12s and white/red 14s ever re-release, I will have my three middle school grails I could never afford.

Got them in the mail today, delivered to work. I don't think I've ever been so happy with a shoe purchase. If the white/red 12s and white/red 14s ever re-release, I will have my three middle school grails I could never afford.

great story.

shades of Ricky Henderson?

Unboxed these as soon as I got home. These things are great. The only flaw my pair had is a miniscule amount of bleeding on part of the liner but I was able to wipe it away. The suede doesn't have any knicks or scuffs in it and no noticeable glue stains either. I'm happy with them.

Yup, they said that code is gone no matter what so hopefully my pair is decent 

gotta 10% tho 

That don't sound right. They usually give you the code back

One time rep said hi how may I help u? asked the customer rep why I ain't get the 20 off 100 gift card everyone else got? She said give me a second. She came back 5 minutes later said good news I been authorized to give you 20 percent off your next Nike purchase lol

Back
Top Bottom