Air Jordan 13 (XIII) - University Blue/Black - White (2013)

I think the 13 is the only model that could pull this off. I'd say wait for better pics. These won't cause mass hysteria, but they won't sit too long either.

Always liked these since the first time I saw pics of em, I liked a lot of the other jays they did this colorway in too.

The color scheme looks nice but I'm with the OG UNC colorway.  Does anyone know if the UNC colorway will be re-released?

I hate seeing this ****, 2nd thread on a 13 that we all know isnt releasing. The desert clay 13 thread is just about a sample bin 13, and this is a patone 13 which no one will be able to obtain either. give us some info on a actual release, this teasing is like murder to me, 13's being my thing and all.

I hate seeing this ****, 2nd thread on a 13 that we all know isnt releasing. The desert clay 13 thread is just about a sample bin 13, and this is a patone 13 which no one will be able to obtain either. give us some info on a actual release, this teasing is like murder to me, 13's being my thing and all.
I'm not a xiii fan, but this one is my Grail... now. It's one of the few I would pay an rsvp for. And apologies for bringing it back from the dead.

Last edited:
I'm not a xiii fan, but this one is my Grail... now. It's one of the few I would pay an rsvp for. And apologies for bringing it back from the dead.
Its a grail to also. Sorry for my rant, just fustrated at no more 13's dropping this year lol. Def a shoe id pay above retail for easily

Are these still coming out? Its getting closer to the end of 2013 and I havent heard of a release date. These shoes are really nice.

I still have hope these drop. Especially since those powder blue 3ds are dropping they are similar colors. I hope.

another speculative release 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom