Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I'd like to get a pair of these but the stiffness worries me. I will probably end up getting a pair down the road and checking them out and if they're garbage I can just sell them I guess.

Guys saying you gotta rock kicks for 2 weeks for them to be worn comfortably. Most of my retros haven't even been worn that many times

unds mine and they file just fine, the sole is a little stiff but besides that they're comfortable.
lol Trent, be honest man, have you even tried these?
You know that I have them and for me personally they are one of the most uncomfortable retro models in the last 5 years, along side with the Vl'es. 

unds mine and they file just fine, the sole is a little stiff but besides that they're comfortable.

lol Trent, be honest man, have you even tried these?
You know that I have them and for me personally they are one of the most uncomfortable retro models in the last 5 years, along side with the Vl'es. 
the 6s are THE worst honestly.
idk, I had put these on after being on my feet for 8 hours at work and felt relief. did that before with the 6s and just was flat out bad.
I mean is it just the stiff sole that gets you?

I'd like to get a pair of these but the stiffness worries me. I will probably end up getting a pair down the road and checking them out and if they're garbage I can just sell them I guess.
the sole is a bit stiff but besides that they're fine and look great tbh imo

So if I have to brake it down and comparing to the original pair that I had back in the day, the difference is huge. Very stiff leather, the Zoom is unresponsive at all, feels not existing in fact and I am 220lb, the padding around the collar is so hard almost feels like they stuck concrete there. For a shoe that suppose to have Phylon midsole, they do feel like bricks. 

So if I have to brake it down and comparing to the original pair that I had back in the day, the difference is huge. Very stiff leather, the Zoom is unresponsive at all, feels not existing in fact and I am 220lb, the padding around the collar is so hard almost feels like they stuck concrete there. For a shoe that suppose to have Phylon midsole, they do feel like bricks. 

Basically they feel like fakes

Anybody recommend a good insole for these cuz I feel like im wearing concrete slabs, no where near as comfy as my 2006 pair and i think the Fake pair of Jordan 3's I had in high school were more comfortable.

Last edited:
^i saw those started showing up as well. who knows...maybe they have plans to release this cw in low that's why fakes took an advantage to sell them? 

Flipping these somehow so I can grab the WC IVs.

Like others have said, these are crazy stiff (in my opinion).

Flipping these somehow so I can grab the WC IVs.

Like others have said, these are crazy stiff (in my opinion).

Just sold my vnds pair for a steal, couldn't get close to retail for them, I'm happy I got rid of these junk for 2/3 of what I paid

Dang, hurt to see so many people disappointed by their pairs.. I've damn near worn mine into the ground and plan to hunt for another pair in the near future. I love mine but then again it's my first pair. Guess the first is always the most special.

Back
Top Bottom