Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

Glad these are dropping again though. I had been thinking about buying the last retro, but I'll just wait for these now.

Pass...

C'mon JB. 

Just give us some Indiglo's & Laney XIV's..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

So soon?
They milkin it

nothing new (BC IIIs, TB IIIs, Black/ metallic Vs, Last Shot XIVs, these, Flint XIIIs, Cardinal VIIs, etc) if they'll sell then JB will release em....I wouldn't be surprised if they retroed everything they've put out since 00 since this generation grew up with those CWs/ models.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by datdude0903

this colorway is alright, but i really want some black toe XIVs..
without the holes on the sides...the originals from '98-'99 lockout season

Yes yes yes !!!!! My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

I saw these pics posted on multiple websites but when I came across the news on Modern Notoriety I felt immediate anger when I saw they titled the post Air Jordan 14 “Candy Caine

dtb00201 wrote:
Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol what beasts? Since when did people beast over 14s?
the main consumer of JB (uninformed consumers who buy no matter what they put out, practically because Jordans are still a status symbol/ "hot"to them)....just look at how many people are wearing those grey XIVs, if I went back to my HS, I would bet that a lot of people would have these once they drop

You're way of thinking is so absolutely flawed, that it is unreal. If we're being honest here, you are a bigger hypebeast than any casual Jordan brand consumer. You're one these people that's hype over every old release and bash every new release even though you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Please show me how the buyer of today is any different than when you bought your last shots. They aren't. People have been buying jordans because they are jordans since 1985. Those grey 14s are actually really nice btw. Your retro last shots are in no way superior to those, or the last shots dropping later in the year. It is seriously unbelievable to me that you let the words of people on a message board shape your way of thinking that much.I'm going to start a new word.Qualitybeast - A person on a message board who complains about the quality of sneakers they have never actually seen in person. They may pose as a certified leather expert and will spend hundreds of extra dollars just to have the previous iteration of a sneaker for their own elitist imagination.
dtb00201 = NTer of the year
pimp.gif

so much truth...im finna start using this word.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I saw these pics posted on multiple websites but when I came across the news on Modern Notoriety I felt immediate anger when I saw they titled the post Air Jordan 14 “Candy Caine

I've heard the term Candy Cane XIV since like around 2008. lol

I once was trying to sell my White/Fire-Red V and this guy message me if the 'FREDS' are still available. lmao

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I've heard the term Candy Cane XIV since like around 2008. lol

I once was trying to sell my White/Fire-Red V and this guy message me if the 'FREDS' are still available. lmao

Lolllllll you should have been like yea which one?

Fred_Flinstone.jpg

fredsavage.jpg

Loving the "freds" nickname along with the Fred savage pic. But as far as getting these, easy skip for me. Had the '06s, barely wore them and sold them last year. Hate the fact that on the xiv's and vii's the toebox yellows on any white colorways. Got tired of sanding and using angeles for touch ups. These will sit.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by moundraised23

So soon?
They milkin it

nothing new (BC IIIs, TB IIIs, Black/ metallic Vs, Last Shot XIVs, these, Flint XIIIs, Cardinal VIIs, etc) if they'll sell then JB will release em....I wouldn't be surprised if they retroed everything they've put out since 00 since this generation grew up with those CWs/ models.
People are idiots. 6 years is the TYPICAL cycle that they've done since the first retros came out. 88-94, 94-2000/2001 on 3's = 6 years. Hell, even the XIs were retro'd under that initially (5-6 years). When they re-retro a GR 3-4 years (i.e. the IX which has been the one that's overkill) you have a point. But the Bordeaux, Chicago 10's, etc... are the outliers, not the norm.
And please, Jordan Brand has another decade left at what they're doing before they stand to see a financial decline of any sort.

Back
Top Bottom