Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are sitting everywhere here in the DMV. I have a feeling that they will be an inbetween shoe. They don't sell out right away, but I don't think they ever make it to the sale rack, much less the outlets. $160 for these is too much especially around xmas, and with the Concords coming out a week later.

In PDX these are sitting.....badly. I was in the malls last weekend and didnt see anyone copping...I am pretty certain these will see the outlet or at least be discounted eventually. Its a nice shoe just cant really compete with the hype of the XI.

In PDX these are sitting.....badly. I was in the malls last weekend and didnt see anyone copping...I am pretty certain these will see the outlet or at least be discounted eventually. Its a nice shoe just cant really compete with the hype of the XI.

they didn't go under the radar...they just released these a few years ago
laugh.gif

You can get a really crappy pair or a really good pair. I saw a bunch of both, thats why I hate ordering online. Gotta be able to pick my pair. Saw to many real horrible ones. I love the 14's tho. Still have a pair from 05' that a crisp. I like the 05's better, more comfortable and better quality. These are ok tho. Bought a fresh pair to wear and one to ball in. Might grab another to ball in if they go on sale or hit outlets. An they do fit small. I took a 10 in 05, and this year even a 10.5 is kinda snug while my 10 from 05' still fits perfect. Still love this shoe tho

You can get a really crappy pair or a really good pair. I saw a bunch of both, thats why I hate ordering online. Gotta be able to pick my pair. Saw to many real horrible ones. I love the 14's tho. Still have a pair from 05' that a crisp. I like the 05's better, more comfortable and better quality. These are ok tho. Bought a fresh pair to wear and one to ball in. Might grab another to ball in if they go on sale or hit outlets. An they do fit small. I took a 10 in 05, and this year even a 10.5 is kinda snug while my 10 from 05' still fits perfect. Still love this shoe tho

Not flyin off the shelves in the BX..will wait till they hit outlets or under 80 bucks
laugh.gif

Not flyin off the shelves in the BX..will wait till they hit outlets or under 80 bucks
laugh.gif

my local mall is sold out of all sizes ( which i doubt they had alot). NTSF has full stock. Last shot is either a hate it or love it. Im glad i copped a pair and with no regrets, it is time for the concords!
smile.gif

my local mall is sold out of all sizes ( which i doubt they had alot). NTSF has full stock. Last shot is either a hate it or love it. Im glad i copped a pair and with no regrets, it is time for the concords!
smile.gif

These are sitting all over Milwaukee but may move on December 23-24 after all of the people who couldn't get Concords scoop up J's for Christmas. In Chicago though, they apparently sold fairly briskly but some shoes still remain. It greatly depends on the area you live.

These are sitting all over Milwaukee but may move on December 23-24 after all of the people who couldn't get Concords scoop up J's for Christmas. In Chicago though, they apparently sold fairly briskly but some shoes still remain. It greatly depends on the area you live.

I like how these look in person. Just saw them for the first time today. No more size 16s though. Where did they all go?
frown.gif

I like how these look in person. Just saw them for the first time today. No more size 16s though. Where did they all go?
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom