Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is a great video
pimp.gif

That happened right by my school

you mean, Selling out because of the concord's madness.
wink.gif

#WORD.  i looked not even a week ago on swoosh and there were a few sizes left.  i looked yesterday and there's 7, 9, and 12.  i even saw a kid wearing them at my barber shop today i wished i had un-DS'd those today instead of the concords.

you mean, Selling out because of the concord's madness.
wink.gif

#WORD.  i looked not even a week ago on swoosh and there were a few sizes left.  i looked yesterday and there's 7, 9, and 12.  i even saw a kid wearing them at my barber shop today i wished i had un-DS'd those today instead of the concords.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Jordan-AJ14-The-Last-Shot-Mens-T-Shirt-480612_010_A.jpg

Really JB?!

They testing us..

we all know MJ likes to gamble, he probably placed a bet with some designers there saying lets see who can make the WEAKEST design and still sell..

i think the cop'n Js concords shirt wins over the one above though..

I thought I'd seen this somewhere else and after a bit of digging
last_shot_blk.jpg

I like the unauthorized one more JB should hire these guys to do their official shirts.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Jordan-AJ14-The-Last-Shot-Mens-T-Shirt-480612_010_A.jpg

Really JB?!

They testing us..

we all know MJ likes to gamble, he probably placed a bet with some designers there saying lets see who can make the WEAKEST design and still sell..

i think the cop'n Js concords shirt wins over the one above though..

I thought I'd seen this somewhere else and after a bit of digging
last_shot_blk.jpg

I like the unauthorized one more JB should hire these guys to do their official shirts.

Saw these at FTL yesterday and
sick.gif
! Never had the OGs but own a 05 pair. The quality of the this years version looks horrible compared to the 05s.

sick.gif
! Never had the OGs but own a 05 pair. The quality of the this years version looks horrible compared to the 05s.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to pull the trigger too, one of my favorites ever.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to pull the trigger too, one of my favorites ever.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom