Air Jordan 16.5 - Black / Varsity Red (SneakerFiles.com)

Originally Posted by xbiker47

wow these are suprisingly nice

true that...i actually like those. i'd like to see a wht/navy cw. if they're not too expensive, i may get a pair. but seein that the xvi were 165and the xvii were 200, i don't see the retail beeing under 150.

i'm not into frankenjordans, but these are actually nice, jb finally got a hybrid right

These look good...
i mean, who in their right mind would wanna wear these over some REAL 16s?
Who cares man... some of you dudes kill me with all this "real" bull...

these look heavy as hell and why does the midsole look like the flight 23's? if so they are gonna heavy AND stiff...

JB needs to get their head out of there #+%.

I like these, very well executed.

Interested to see the price point on these.....im assuming 160+

witch will in return, devastate potential sales #'s for this surprisingly great model.

Had these come out instead of the 16 or 17, I'd have no problem accepting these as a signature Jordan. I love these.

I mean these are ok but whats the point of dropping the 16/7 package and then turn right back around to release something that looks just like the 16s. Itjust defeats the purpose to me.

Although they look ok, the only icey part looks like its on the back of the shoe. None on the front or sides

Probably the best .5 yet!! But we all know JB will OD them and make some ridiculous colorways! I would like to see a navy/white colorway though.

Probably a really good balling shoe. I like it. If they make a copper colorway, I might actually double up.

Not too bad.

Although I will not race out to get these, the execution is relatively good.

What's not to love in this shoe!? Great design, heel Air, forefoot Zoom, some sort of midfoot plate... these look stright for balling.

Maybe they'll hit iD...?

Back
Top Bottom