Air jordan 17 do you think it should retro?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why would they when they just released these ones? You get basically the same thing for 75 dollars cheaper.

jordan165.jpg

theyre also releasing infrared pack 4 months after VR 6s dropped so you never know with JB 
laugh.gif

Durability wise the 17s were nice, looks wise they are way too plain IMO, not to mention people getting all excited over a suitcase. As for the 18s, I hope they never release again, I don't think jordan brand even wants to remember those hideous shoes

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

17s are
pimp.gif
ive never had a pair but want 1 badly.

retro these with suitcase
air-jordan-17-1.jpg
I had 3 pairs 17s: ^These, Carolina Blue Low's, and the Crocs
I definitely want another pair of the College Blue mid's. Did anyone else lace them up so they say "XVII" on the side back in the day?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

17s are whack. Everything past 14 was pretty much bad.

63e36fad3cf927d3ee4431da3fe3c89a6f850d1c.gif

Co-sign....

And to OP...OH YES THEY SHOULD!!! One retro I've been waiting for verrrry patiently. Been wanting to replace my white/red (RIP
frown.gif
) for such a long time!

I preferred the 17 low to the regular ones - white/uni blue was sick and so was the black/patent croc. I loved the sock booty liner thing that wrapped your ankle. They were more like a mid cut and the regular 17 was a high cut. 17s are quality. I would buy the white/red ones if they retro them.

I would rather see the 16's first, cherrywoods,
but I would want to get some carolina 17's

there deffinately gunna, i got the og black ones and the red white ones and i got the silver red and black suitcases

and word, 200 was a lot for these but it was mostly because of the suitcase and dvd, but i want a pair of the blue ones

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

63e36fad3cf927d3ee4431da3fe3c89a6f850d1c.gif

laugh.gif
sorry imma snatch this one! and forreals! XVII's are one of my favorites!!!! I'm still looking for some OG blue's sz 9.5!!! and cant wait til they drop again, but they better come with the og packaging on the real!!

I guess all you guys forgot the original retail price of these. Then add on the 25$ hike that JB has be adding to recent retros. Who's willing to 225$ for these? I can not believe that y'all forgot that these were and still is the most expensive Jordan sig ever released.........

Or are most of you guys posting just kids like this guy ^ and think they were "whack" cause people didn't buy'em? XVIIs were pretty well excepted (Michael actually played in these). Most people just wouldn't deal with the price tag.

As far as everything after XIV being "whack", since that is a matter of opinion, I'm not going to say anything that I shouldn't. But I will drop a small bit of FACTS. After 2000-2001, the younger guys didn't even give the newest sigs a chance. Retros has dominated the Jordan sig world, even until this day. I bet you didn't know that IX's and Xs were once called the wackest Jordans of all time until the retro craze hit. Give it a few years, and a lot of these kicks that people are saying is terrible will do better as retros than they did as OGs.

17's are great in every aspect except the retail price. Retro the XVII and XVII lows. I wouldn't mind if they left out the suitcase for a lower price. Make a higher quality suitcase and sell it separately.

retro the white and blue 16's first then the white and blue 17's. i would appreciate it if they came in a regular shoe box this time i still have the suitcase from the ogs.

Back
Top Bottom