Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT watcher since 2000, so don’t let the number of post fool you....I couldn’t hold it in anymore..  I have a connect that has informed me of a possible retro XVII in late 2013... He gave me a product codes of 302720-061 and 302720-140.. Now anyone who knows about the product codes, knows that the second set of numbers are the color, a 6 is usually red, and I’m not sure what 0 and 1 stand for. I believe the second code is some sort of variation of the original wht/blk/blue XVII, as he told me one is a new color and one is an OG color... My connect has came through before with the 2nd drop of the altitudes, so to me he is legit.... he also sent me a pic of what I believe is the current style jordan shoe box, but has the old jordan box tag (from what he says they have been in the works since last year, before the new tags) ... Now the XVIIs came in a suitcase not a box and the XVII lows actually said Air Jordan XVII lows on the tag, I have done my research.... I will upload pic in a min....

Now as you can see the box clearly says AIR JORDAN XVII  I asked him to send me full pics of the box, he said the numbers on the bar code could tell where/who had the box, so he had to black it out... but he did send me product and color codes..... and the color description on both of the boxes... which are above in my 1st post.... I also informed him the the box has the old style box tag and he said they were in the making a few months ago before the new box tag came about.....

Now most of the XVII's came in a suitcase except for the XVII lows, so to make sure its not the lows, this box says XVII LOW 

17.2.jpg

devil.gif
Cmon JB, givem to me.

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

I cant post the pick, the pic is not showing up..... HELP....

Insert image tab on the top near the smilies, then click "add from URL", then past the image link. 

Originally Posted by jordan23man

if they aint the lighting 17 lows they can keep em

For me it will always be.... 
White/Blue > White/Black-Copper > White/Red > Lightning Low > UNC Low > Black Low > Black/Silver 

Interesting, I would like to see the white/blue drop. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

The Return of the Suitcase. This will be interesting

Almost certain JB will not spend the time to produce suitcases, and will still charge you $200+ 
laugh.gif

Don't even think they'll even give dust bags. 

JB lost me on the sigs after the XIV's so if these actually retro next year it just means more $$$ in my account and less nagging from Wifey!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

JB lost me on the sigs after the XIV's so if these actually retro next year it just means more $$$ in my account and less nagging from Wifey!
laugh.gif

They lost me after XIV as well, but knocked on my door at XVII, XVIII, and XX3. 

these have grown on me alot in the past few months, but I'm hoping others feel differently so these will be an easier cop lol.

Retail price was $200 for og's. I wonder how these will move at an even higher markup next year.

Absolutely can't wait for these. This shoe was a big deal when it came out because of the metal briefcase and the 200 dollar retail price. I was only in middle school when it came out but boy was I excited to get these when they came out. My pair got super beat and I used them for basketball and I can't wait to have a pair again.

If these do come out, hope its the all black ones. The ones Mike Bibby wore in the 2002 playoffs.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

The Return of the Suitcase. This will be interesting

I doubt that they'll bring the suitcase itself back...

Yeah, the pics I have is of an actual jordan box, so no suitcase, I'll will post pics when I get to my computer tomm, my phone is acting dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom