Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

Just saw these at the Nike outlet store today at full
Price. The quality is trash! The leather is stiff as cardboard

yea right

not sure about the outlet remark but these are stiff... wouldn't cop @$100
they should leave the II's to Don unless they are gonna retro the Chicago properly with non-plastic materials cuz every attempt has been worse n worse

(college lows are dope tho cant front on them)

not sure about the outlet remark but these are stiff... wouldn't cop @$100
they should leave the II's to Don unless they are gonna retro the Chicago properly with non-plastic materials cuz every attempt has been worse n worse

(college lows are dope tho cant front on them)

They were at the Nike Outlets in Orlando. They were full price though. The outlets here will get a limited amount of recent releases and will have them for sale at the front register.

But yeah, the quality on these joints are bad. It's that same plastic leather they put on the 9s and 5s, its just embossed. The RadIo Rahim's has some really good leather though

I think Jordan Brand are starting to realize that nobody wants to drop $200 on nonexlcusive releases.

I like these kicks but I dont like them for $200.

I went to the mall yesterday and these shoes are available in damn near every size.

The 3Peats, The Aquas, The Martians prices dropped to $150 now.

THERE SITTIN.. SORRY RESELLERS [emoji]128514[/emoji]
happy.gif

That video made me want them even more. :pimp:
I was close to pulling the trigger but that 190+tax just didnt sit right with me...and seeing that theyre still sitting on shelfs i figured id just wait like everybody else

Never understood how a video could make someone want a shoe even more. Go to a store, hold the shoe in your hands, make the decision.

these are really nice BUT depending on the pair you get tho!!! I got my pair from nike and it was ok, it def. could of been better with better quality leather not a stiff feeling, then the detail of the croc print is a nice touch but for my pair the print wasn't as defined it was really light on some areas but over all just ok, coz i saw a pair at finishline and the print was VERY detailed....like i could feel the print/detail on the shoe and it was not light at all, then i see on other pairs/sizes from different stores they were really light to the point where you can't see any detail ...smh, so i guess it depends on what shoe you get and/or size maybe.......???

What I love about this shoe, is that there is no border under the leather on the sides, which is like the OG and 95 White/Black/Red Pair. I was able to score this pair for 75 bucks with my ebay bucks, so Im a happy camper. The comfort on the 2 is great, and tts or even 1/2 size up lock in my foot, those tts was a little too snug for me.

Seen the Finishline scrolling bar show these for $65, and when I clicked on em they don't show sizes.
It may be possible to cop for that price in stores

Plus the 30% Nike discount code. $84.00 out the door.

If you in the Dallas area.  Hit up Grapevine Mills Outlet.

Last edited:
I got these on the way!  Paid $120 shipped on ebay.  They will probably get a lot of wear, nice and simple color scheme.

They were at the Nike Outlets in Orlando. They were full price though. The outlets here will get a limited amount of recent releases and will have them for sale at the front register.

But yeah, the quality on these joints are bad. It's that same plastic leather they put on the 9s and 5s, its just embossed. The RadIo Rahim's has some really good leather though
Yeah the leather on the RR is definitely better...  this "leather" feels like plastic.  With that said, I'm not mad @ $120.  These will get worn, often I think.  Definitely more than the RRs.

I live in Toronto so prices are higher up here.  Saw these at the Nike Outlet at Vaughan Mills for $169.  

Kinda pricey but I might use the 30% off tomorrow and cop.  Gonna think about it tonight. It would be $120 plus tax. 

Hm....

Back
Top Bottom