Air Jordan 2010 25th Silver Anniversay Quickstrike Release in Holiday 2010

guys i went to the mall here in barbados. and they have an all white/white pair of 2010 jordans. and the sole is also white. not clear. white. are these fake? they are selling for 100us. they lookin pretty legit but as far as i know , the only white ones that have released so far have clear bottoms and not white bottoms.

help?

I could have sworn that the Anniversary 2010's released awhile back only at one store in Chicago.So I think this is just a way for JB to try and squeeze more money out of people or they could be trying to kill some of the hype for other shoes that are releasing around that time.Anyway I like the 2010's and as far as the toebox creasing,whoever said that definately dont own a pair because have worn mines several times and even played ball in them and no creasin yet because the toebox is a seperate piece on these.I dont know why people still dogging the 2010's I like them but they are not worth retail of course.

I could have sworn that the Anniversary 2010's released awhile back only at one store in Chicago.So I think this is just a way for JB to try and squeeze more money out of people or they could be trying to kill some of the hype for other shoes that are releasing around that time.Anyway I like the 2010's and as far as the toebox creasing,whoever said that definately dont own a pair because have worn mines several times and even played ball in them and no creasin yet because the toebox is a seperate piece on these.I dont know why people still dogging the 2010's I like them but they are not worth retail of course.

yeah they have the 2010s at all the nike outlets now because no one is buying them for retail

yeah they have the 2010s at all the nike outlets now because no one is buying them for retail

I really thought JB would do something more special for the 25th anni than what they did this year.  It looks like 2011 will be way better for Jordans than 2010.

I really thought JB would do something more special for the 25th anni than what they did this year.  It looks like 2011 will be way better for Jordans than 2010.

Back
Top Bottom