Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

o9flh1.jpg

fkmr8m.jpg

nwwi89.jpg

Thanks for the pics
just so you know these are photoshops and not actual colorways

I really liked the air jordan 2009 even though I heard many complaints...thought it was one of the better looking jordan shoes in a long time....19-23 is ablur to be honest

NO NEW INFORMATION??? MAN IM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ABOUT THE TECH, AND SEEING BETTER PICS OF THE SHOE...

Also, don't forget the ol' switcharoo they tried to pull with the XX's by going about with the Dub Zero as thedecoy shoe. I don't think this is the case, but I sure hope it is...would definitely save face if this were the Jordan Elev8 2

Hopefully for jb sake they drop that huge jumpman logo. NO cop for me either way but I don't see them selling even at outlets if they look like that. Sigjordans now looking like team jordans...horrible.

for the people who say these are better than the 2009's, my advice is to stay out of the crackhouse. these are absolutely terrible. kayne west has warpedyour minds. these are disgusting, looking like teams and all. 25 years of air jordans huh? take me back to middle school anytime.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

for the people who say these are better than the 2009's, my advice is to stay out of the crackhouse. these are absolutely terrible. kayne west has warped your minds. these are disgusting, looking like teams and all. 25 years of air jordans huh? take me back to middle school anytime.

agreed.

Poop chute, yeah

But the real question is will anyone in europe have sold a pair of 200s before the 2010s drop?

That is horrible...the logo on the side makes it look so cheap and tacky....the 2009s were beautiful and was conceptually up there..this one is bland,uninspired and a team shoe all the way.

At first glance these are horrible....it's a trend, all the air jordan "year numbered" are going to be wack. Just wondering when they will scrapthis idea lol...

Back
Top Bottom