Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

ALL those PE's remind me of BP's Photoshop colorway somehow.

I like joe's PE... (lightning on BP's PS)

30rxiec.jpg

Those ones Gerald Wallace is wearing look ok

It's funny how far JB has fallen in it's 25th year, this might as well be a team sneaker with the lack of response.

Every store had a line for the Coppers, with 500 plus pages
Kobe's and Lebron's have mad pages, and then you have this....

JB needs to tighten up their operation

Just waiting on the Blk/UNC CW...but I will get the first CW down the line
happy.gif
....new Jordan quality > retro.~

I like the $170 price point. I don't think Jordans have been that cheap since the XIX. All Air Jordans from now on ought to be from $150-$180. That $190 MSRP killed the 2009s.

Because of all the comments from people stating how light and comfortable they are, I'm beginning to suspect a resemblance to the XIVs in that while they don't look like much, they could end up being performance monsters.

D. Wade's colorway resembles the Navy XV1. If they had that iridescent patent toe...
eek.gif

Saw these at Champs today.................heard the mgr ring somebody up and say $180 and some change......I said to myself not worth that price.........if they go on sale which they will, the would be worth copping or off discount but just seems more of a team jordan to me..........but for those that cop congrats.........f

Shoes $138, lasering FREE via Jordan Brand Mosaic 23/25 Dallas Allstar game.
I'm not fan of ANY RETRO Jordan so I can get that straight, but LOVE the current Jordan models. Since I was attending the allstar festivities and the exibition was being helcd, I took the offer of the free lasering on the premises of the event. So, here it goes:
First, their are limits to what they offered. Lasering the curves were an issue and a time limit of 15 minutes per shoe was alloted. Elephant print was the only offered, but numerous fonts, jordan symbols were available to your liking. I saw Iphones, laptops, misc nike shoes being worked on.
382728193.jpg

The LASER machine
382727872.jpg

Taping with foil to deflect any of the heat and protect plastics or rubber
382728197.jpg

Here goes nothing
382727877.jpg

382727885.jpg

382727884.jpg

15 minutes later
382727880.jpg

382727886.jpg

382727909.jpg

That is great.  Thanks for sharing those pics with us.  Wish I was there...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

tried them on yesterday not bad but i expected them to be a bit more comfy.ille wait for a better color that will never be made

Has anyone figured out what it actually says?  I've looked at it from all sorts of angles and I can't make out any words.  

GBDS ... DOPE 2010s. I wonder what other spots got them in.

TD ... WOW. SICK work. That elephant print gives them a GOOD TOUCH. They look DOPE like that.

Thats nice BJ did that. Wish I was able to get some shoes worked on. I have so much junk in mind.

"ive failed over and over again" on one shoe
"in my life and that is why i succeed" on the other shoe

mithu aka the ambassador

Back
Top Bottom