:::AIR JORDAN 2011 APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 26 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

these are dope
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

at first i was like
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

now i see better and better pics and them on peoples feet i sorta like them....

i hate you NT and your damm photos/threads
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

at first i was like
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

now i see better and better pics and them on peoples feet i sorta like them....

i hate you NT and your damm photos/threads
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
2011's are nice. Great colorways and if these had a number on them like say, (the jordan 13's) then people would be going crazy for these. These are still in full size run on eastbay and at my local stores. Not sure why. The astronomical $175 price tag has me waiting on these though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

can someone post a pic of them wearing them with jeans....like a mirror shot? wanna see how they look

I think I really want these.. and it helps that a buncha places have the White/Grey ones for less than retail. I tried em on at finishline and loved the packaging.

Finishline has the black/white for $140 plus you can use discounts. Got a pair over the weekend for $120+ tax. Absolutely love them.

Originally Posted by Steez

via CounterKicks.com

Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August

air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-16-2011.jpg

Tinker Hatfield has said in the past he’s wanted the Air Jordan to go fully customized on NIKEiD, mentioning it as one option the brand was exploring back at the outset of the Air Jordan XX3. Well, according to this image sent in to our highly active tips box (tips@counterkicks.com), it appears the very first Air Jordan shoe consumers will be able to customize on NIKEiD will be the Air Jordan 2011. The sheets show full iD color options, color blockings, and a launch date of August 16, 2011.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/08/air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-2011/

Back
Top Bottom