Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The price on these will probably make me pass, but I'll definitely play around with the options at least to see if there's something I might like. Loving my YOTRs and this shoe in general
pimp.gif

I think that these coming to Nike ID would make special shoes like the YOTR 2011 a lot less important, just for the fact that someone who couldn't get their hands on a pair might create a very close replica of the YOTR. I still thinks its a decent idea, but thats just a little downside IMO

The price on these will probably make me pass, but I'll definitely play around with the options at least to see if there's something I might like. Loving my YOTRs and this shoe in general
pimp.gif

I think that these coming to Nike ID would make special shoes like the YOTR 2011 a lot less important, just for the fact that someone who couldn't get their hands on a pair might create a very close replica of the YOTR. I still thinks its a decent idea, but thats just a little downside IMO

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

pimp.gif

I get what you're saying, but I think it depends what the options are though. Like with the Kobes on NikeID, there are always certain limitations on what you can do so that there will be noticeable differences between a "replica" and the "real" colorway. And even with all the IDs options for the Kobes, it hasn't really diminished the value or importance of any of the really standout Kobe colorways like the Grinches/OCs for the VIs or the Bruce Lees/Chaos for the Vs for instance. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

pimp.gif

I get what you're saying, but I think it depends what the options are though. Like with the Kobes on NikeID, there are always certain limitations on what you can do so that there will be noticeable differences between a "replica" and the "real" colorway. And even with all the IDs options for the Kobes, it hasn't really diminished the value or importance of any of the really standout Kobe colorways like the Grinches/OCs for the VIs or the Bruce Lees/Chaos for the Vs for instance. 

Nike ID's are usually around $20-$35 above retail...so Idk why people sound surprised when they see the prices. I'm thinking they'll be $210

If I can get the create the right colorways I'd be willing to pay. Color placement is key though...that's what ruins most IDs for me.

Nike ID's are usually around $20-$35 above retail...so Idk why people sound surprised when they see the prices. I'm thinking they'll be $210

If I can get the create the right colorways I'd be willing to pay. Color placement is key though...that's what ruins most IDs for me.

we're 10 days from the supposed nikeID release, but no further info yet? i hope we don't have a repeat of the warrior pack release...remember how it was delayed twice??? i can't wait to design some 2011s!

we're 10 days from the supposed nikeID release, but no further info yet? i hope we don't have a repeat of the warrior pack release...remember how it was delayed twice??? i can't wait to design some 2011s!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

we're 10 days from the supposed nikeID release, but no further info yet? i hope we don't have a repeat of the warrior pack release...remember how it was delayed twice???

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

we're 10 days from the supposed nikeID release, but no further info yet? i hope we don't have a repeat of the warrior pack release...remember how it was delayed twice???

Back
Top Bottom