Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

man. i've never purchased a nike id shoe before but looking at all the pictures, u really can't go wrong with Bred colors!  keep the pics coming!

yeah, i can't swing it by my boss and accountant either (teh wifey). i'm still fantasising of an good lakers colourway. that purple leather is begging for it.

hopefully i can get a pair done sometime next year.

yeah, i can't swing it by my boss and accountant either (teh wifey). i'm still fantasising of an good lakers colourway. that purple leather is begging for it.

hopefully i can get a pair done sometime next year.

I finally got around to taking pictures of my Jordan 2011, LaPacho Leather ID's. If you know me by now...you would know that I love Jordan IV's, due to the fact that my first pair of J's was the Fire Red IV's back in 1989 (Freshman year of High School). Well, I can't get nor can I afford the price tag on the Jordan ENCORE/EMINEM IV's, so I made my own rendition of them on the Jordan 2011. I hope you guys can appreciate them. I most certainly do. P.S. If you do like these, please, don't bite my ID's. Thanks.
pimp.gif

I finally got around to taking pictures of my Jordan 2011, LaPacho Leather ID's. If you know me by now...you would know that I love Jordan IV's, due to the fact that my first pair of J's was the Fire Red IV's back in 1989 (Freshman year of High School). Well, I can't get nor can I afford the price tag on the Jordan ENCORE/EMINEM IV's, so I made my own rendition of them on the Jordan 2011. I hope you guys can appreciate them. I most certainly do. P.S. If you do like these, please, don't bite my ID's. Thanks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

These are going be very nice for the summer or spring.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

These are going be very nice for the summer or spring.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love that you guy's are showing for these ID's. I have a lot of dope ID's and concepts for this Jordan 2011 ID.

Thanks for the love that you guy's are showing for these ID's. I have a lot of dope ID's and concepts for this Jordan 2011 ID.

Back
Top Bottom