Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection Air Jordan XX1-2009 - Pic

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
whitejs1.jpg

We just received this pic of the Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection showing Air Jordans XX1-2009 (full pic after the jump). Each of the Air Jordans features a White upper with Silver accents. At this point, we still can't confirm a release date. Once we receive info, it will be posted. Read on for the full pic.

whitejs2.jpg

MaZe

23s are the only ones i want other than the 11s from the whole collection thanks again maze

I already know im going to like about 4 out of the 23 that they are releasing. Add the XX3's to the list. So as of right now I like the XI's and theXX3's.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

I already know im going to like about 4 out of the 23 that they are releasing. Add the XX3's to the list. So as of right now I like the XI's and the XX3's.
def co-sign

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]xi's right now are the only ones worth copping to me[/color]

I hate this idea but there will be some hits and misses. The XI, XXIII, VI, XVI, and maybe even the II should look okay. We've seen some of these in a allwhite colorway. The III, IV, V, and lowtop IX.

I NEED THOSE XX3'S.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And like blacklion23 said, this idea isn't too great, but some shoes will be decent. I also am looking forward to the VI, XI, XVI and XX3

Back
Top Bottom