Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

so are we officially dubbing these the "albino" pack??

no the "blanco on blanco" pack. word to Fat Joe.
but seriously, I would really prefer JB to drop a "black cat" pack instead of an all white pack.
all black kicks > all white kicks imo

Some people have mentioned how dope the XVI's would look, im interested in seeing that as well as maybe some XXs and XX2s but still looking down at theidea.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

so are we officially dubbing these the "albino" pack??

no the "blanco on blanco" pack. word to Fat Joe.
but seriously, I would really prefer JB to drop a "black cat" pack instead of an all white pack.
all black kicks > all white kicks imo

i concur

i wont buy a all white sneaker easy pass. Why dont they do a og collection were they bring the first color way of every jordan.

i just wonder why nike uses such BS crap quality materials
when u see a release like this we should be happy, not have to worry bout yellowing!
i got plenty other brands in all white that are years old and never yellow like how my forces or J's did!!

the XVIIs are gonna be sexy
pimp.gif

I do think they should have added another color to the white like chrome or gold.........

So that means your gonna pay like 160 for sneakers thats gonna get dirty quicker cause they all white
na, skipping on these, Jordan should just re-retro 1-20 again, espically the 16s

air-jordan-11-all-white-2.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]if these are real[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]they look decent [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]

^ people will complain about the XI's cause they're not the "columbia blue" ones...I'm not one for all white sneakers but those arepretty clean

Back
Top Bottom