Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

I just want to know if Tinker HAS BEEN CONFIRMED as one of the designers for the 2010 and are they actually releasing? I appreciate info, but not in the formof riddles. There are too many ways to interpret a riddle from some dude, on a computer, that I don't even know. Again I appreciate info, but when its inriddles I don't know what or where to go with it. Also, this thread is just rediculous. NO ONE is adding anything to the conversation in this particularthread.

I swear some of you dudes on here are whinnier and complain more than my fiancee, 2 year old and my employee's when they can't get off work earlycombined.

Then you have some that just get on here and complain saying the same thing over and over and over again in every thread.

Put your purses down and man up ladies.

I think im getting to old for this NikeTalk 'thing'...

all this non-relevant chit-chat and greediness might lead to an exodus..

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Yeah... He's back......but he's not alone. The McCoys aren't gonna like this.

nerd.gif

Nuff Said.
Congrats Rock
You are certifiably the biggest hypebeast on NT
If anyone else would have started this thread they would have been flammed hardcore, everyone would have been calling for it to be locked.
You lost me at "the biggest hypebeast on NT".

Unfortunately NT, especially the Jordan forum, is currently infected with those drinkin' nuttin' but HATERADE.

Here is standard protocol for a thread:

"Any topic"

followed by dozens of "late" or "useless without pics" or "ducktales" or "garbage" or any other random useless reply

followed by some fools suffering from Napoleon complex engaging in "e-beef" or "e-thuggery"

apparently a monitor transforms Mr. Walker into Mr. Wheeler.........

Back
Top Bottom