Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

20180830_084344.jpg

quick feet pic early this morning... think imma wait till that cool Fall weather hit before i freak these... Salute yall bammas who copped... :pimp:
hows sizing? same as BC3?

i wear a 12 in most J's but for 3's and 4's i can fit an 11.5 with no problem... 11.5 in these were tight though... i think its because on the materials... i should've went TTS with these...

Man......I get my pair next week. Pics look dope. Honestly this colorway is right up my alley. These are going to be my go to's for a while.

These are pretty slick. Sad thing is that my execution on SNKRS was perfection; no delayed tapping, everything was as fast as it could have humanly been and with fingerprint checkout, but still an L. Would love to have these in a 10.5, but not paying over retail. I hope the other version with the light EP is releasing; I would wait for that as the preferred colorway, but if not, would like to have these. Oh well...

was gonna go flat beige, but yall making it really convincing to stick w stock laces

Yeah, let this resale dip a little lower! Hate going that route, but these pics got me ready to drop the bag:lol:

My pair from SNS will be in tomorrow, can’t wait to get them on feet after seeing y’alls pics :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom