Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Should I hold off and wait to double up on these. Seems like they will drop in price but that’s what people said about the Jordan 1 storm blues and the doubled in price. I can get a pair now for 150 with tax and shipped. But really want to doubles up on the jordan 3 cement so I can kept my pair on ice and rock one this summer let me know what you think fam
Just wait, these will be heavily discounted. I’m waiting on the $100-125 range

I just copped for $141 shipped off eBay seller trademarkonlinestore sz 11.5
That’s funny he Accepted My offer or 150 and I backed out seems to cheap for a shoe that did not come out yet. Please post up after you get them like to see what the qutilty is in them from him thanks fam

That’s funny he Accepted My offer or 150 and I backed out seems to cheap for a shoe that did not come out yet. Please post up after you get them like to see what the qutilty is in them from him thanks fam

lol I actually asked him to cancel order, still wail waiting on response, was an impulse buy that after thinking about it I don't want them

I don’t trust the guy he is selling them way to cheap they have to be a grade B really 141 what the hell do he pay for them to make money on them plus it’s free shipping will stay from him 100 percent

I don’t trust the guy he is selling them way to cheap they have to be a grade B really 141 what the hell do he pay for them to make money on them plus it’s free shipping will stay from him 100 percent

Yeah. You really have to be getting these off the back of a truck and an employee discount to sell something that ain’t even out yet for that low.

But StockX price is around $140-150 for most sizes. Most Jordans can’t even resell for close to retail unless they’re limited now. I don’t know how long they can keep producing tons of pairs just to send to outlets. They have to stop approving every cw. Although these honestly are not bad. JB has done much much worse!

Dude seem legit went to his Ebay page he got good ratings and plus he must work at a store to get an employee discount

I can tell you he does not answer emails I sent 6 to cancel my order he only answered when I got eBay involved good luck

Going to cop my first pair next Monday and wait for the double up pair. The more and more I see this shoe I think it’s. Dope as hell I Think people will start to buy these after so time like they did with the storm blues and we all know what happen with them prices

They’re already below retail on stockX, so you will be good to go.

I rarely cop nowadays especially jordans, last pair i did cop was BC III on release date. Just traded some bron 9s for TH just yesterday which im happy to have in my rotation.

This was a must cop as soon as i saw them a few months back. 3s being my all time favorite shoe im excited about these. I believe after a few years back many will regret not copping IE-mochas, DTRT, and cool greys.

I just pulled the trigger on GOAT. Size 14 180 total, got approved for an AFFIRM loan. Might as well build up my credit while I’m at it.
Please post up when you get them going to order mine next Monday. Going to see if they drop even more on eBay. The Nike app has them nest Saturday

Back
Top Bottom