Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Wearing these today.. I love grey 3s. Trying to resist the urge to cop stuff I don’t need.

7281BFB3-DD0E-447B-B575-92188B1AAD56.jpeg
7BE50277-8D79-4264-B89A-D9F5498551B9.jpeg
D5BC0737-74A8-4B8E-BEE7-FC9819561AFC.jpeg
Straight fiya..

I never used stock X before I guess it really does pay to put a bid in instead of just hitting the buy now button

^ on the paint cracking: I'm guessing most
^ on the paint cracking: I'm guessing most of these colorways from the early-mid 2010s would all crack?
https://stockx.com/jordan-3-retro-stealth

These would crack right away right?
My pair of stealth greys has been having paint cracking and chipping issues. Got em a few years ago but past year and a half been wearing them a lot. My most worn pair of 3s, use em at least 1-2x a week as casual wear when I get out of work clothes. The midsole is dull black underneath so imo it's not so bad seeing the cracking and peeling compared to other pairs.

Nike UK site has an 11% off full price and sale code at the moment
'S11NGLE'
Just checked and it's working on the chloros.. £146 makes them more tempting I guess.

Works for me like that I can order these anytime I want and not worry about the price going up looking forward to getting mine today to see. If the are worth doubling up on. I buy what I like all the time not what people or the hype train likes

Back
Top Bottom