Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The people who beat their shoes are the ones that don't obsess over sneaker shields and walking like they've got a pole up their *** lol.

I used to care a lot about creasing and **** when I was younger but that's no way to enjoy a pair of shoes.

I just know how to take care of my sneakers. when u wear them dont walk in dirt or run in them like theyre track shoes and put them up in the box when ur done.

Will be copping at least one pair, i just hope they fix the paint chipping issues. My true blues and white cements havent had any paint chipping so far. These seem to be fairly easy cop but nothings easy on release day.

Doubt it my thunder 4s chipped after 2 wears. Smh
What are yall doing to get paint chipping. I keep hearing people talk about how their pairs are chipping/cracking ... ive worn all of my 4s quite a bit except the breds and none of them are cracking .. only have worn the 88s twice nothing yet

Last edited:
as much as i want these i told myself i will never buy 3s or 4s again due to the midsole cracking. not worth it.
Man I hear you, but it's going to hard to pass on these. Even though my 07's (both pairs) had some really bad midsole paint issues...

Any word on the elephant print? I'd prefer a more true-to-original lighter shade. Still copping either way though

i remember when i got mines in 6th grade (2007), they were my first 3s and when i went to school i felt like i was the flyest kid in there lol

Man I hear you, but it's going to hard to pass on these. Even though my 07's (both pairs) had some really bad midsole paint issues...

The 07s are still one of the most disappointing releases ever. The midsole is garbage....I literally only wear mine to take the garbage out.

r.
I am bored so I snapped a few quick pics of my 06-07 (cant recall) pair. I wore these a LOT..I'd say 500+ wears. at the time i was finishing up college and broke af so ya wasnt buying a lot of shoes.

View media item 404402

View media item 404403
check out the heel tab on the left shoe. That started as a small crack or tear and over the years it grew until it was barely hanging on, so i had to rip it off. LOL time for a fresh pair!
r.i.p.

Back
Top Bottom