Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I really dislike fire red 3's with dark print so much, when i see someone wearing them i break my neck turning the opposite way..  But light elephant print is FIYAAAA!!     Yeah it matters, ALOT 

I thought the black flips were okay but the white flips are godawful. Only 8 colorways of IIIs are good IMO and half of them are OGs

Had these in '07 and sold em 
tired.gif

Stupid move by me but this is the next Jordan i'll be coppin/

I got 2 pair of these on the first release so I'm good, but glad they are coming back out for the people who missed them.

Silly or not... I regret giving mine up. There was a Black/Cement version as well. And I believe the owner of the Shoezeum gave a bag like this to Tinker (based on the VI) during his visit. (see bottom left)
View media item 473297

Last edited:
My favorite OG cw honestly. cant wait for this release. after this all i need are the gloves and the FR Vs and the laney Vs and i will be happy.

The Joker III's are fresh.  So slept-on.

Summertime with some lime green cargo shorts, crispy white tee.  Broads all over me when I throw that on.

That dark cement print looks cheap. These would look so much better with the sam e elephant print that's on the true blue's.

had the bag, great durability... was worth every penny... stored my xbox and ps3 in there for travel usage.... but for the threes bring em back with the dark print had em in 07 and i still love em to this day need a new pair

Back
Top Bottom