Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
3firered1.JPG

3firered3.JPG

3firered4.JPG

3firered5.JPG

3firered6.JPG

3firered7.JPG

Well I just entered 4 raffles at a local mall. Hopefully I'll get a call back from at least one. I don't want to wake up at 4:45 am for west coast release.

^something took a bite out of the tongue on that pair doe
one of the things i always check for on a pair of 3s

Last edited:
i like that the midsole paint is thin, matted & perhaps won't chip as quickly...

but ironically, if i cop - am gonna use these as a beater pair

Last edited:
You know these will be everywhere when ole boy the closet collector, said he didn't go crazy ordering these. I should be able to scroll in FA in the afternoon and double up.. I always double up on 3s, IMO the best Jordan tinker ever created....

How's the leather quality for those who have them early? Are they closer to OG 88 quality or true blu quality from a few years ago? I can't tell based on pics.

You know these will be everywhere when ole boy the closet collector, said he didn't go crazy ordering these. I should be able to scroll in FA in the afternoon and double up.. I always double up on 3s, IMO the best Jordan tinker ever created....
i highly doubt these will sit like the playoffs did, even though its non TLO. People loves 3s. 8s not so much... look at all the 8s released this year... most stores still have all but playoffs still sittin

Yeah man 3's are classic no way these sit for too long unless they were some fugazi colorway which they are not.

These might be easy to get there, just doesn't seems like people are discussing these heavy.

Good for us who have been waiting though! :smokin

i highly doubt these will sit like the playoffs did, even though its non TLO. People loves 3s. 8s not so much... look at all the 8s released this year... most stores still have all but playoffs still sittin

At what point in my post did I mention anything about some 8s ? I often wonder why people seem like they have a vested interest, in a shoe sitting or selling out. Clam down its ok for a Jordan to sit, no matter the number or cw

How's the leather quality for those who have them early? Are they closer to OG 88 quality or true blu quality from a few years ago? I can't tell based on pics.

i got the 88s online release day & had these fire reds in hand this week at an authorized nike retail store...

and i think the leather quality on these fire reds is closer to the 88s than the true blues (09 or 11), it's definitely better than the true blues anyway, i was a little surprised - slightly glossier than the 88 perhaps tho, but not as much as 2011 3 retros

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom