Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Im in the same boat with you .. i keep coming back for some reason and seeing new pics each day is making me wanna grab them ... my will power is holding up though ... still passing (for now)
I am thinking maybe if I wait long enough and can't get them I will be happy with my decision.

ill be looking for this email saturday It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

Damnit! Why did you have to post these pictures up? I was totally passing on these and now i'm second guessing myself...

Those are new they weren't popular because they weren't limited is the sad truth. But you never know what will sit depends on where you live. the shadows are still at my mall might double up

They weren't popular because they were ugly, not because they weren't limited. Look at how well the toro 4s sold. They were far from limited but they still sold out the first day. Suns and crimsons are sitting for a reason.

that gif made me laugh....but was it necessary? 
indifferent.gif

all my local finishlines (panorama/Topanga) are doing raffles today.. only will cop if im able to use my WC rewards!

edit: northridge mall is FCFS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom