Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Who's going to double up? Since quite a few places had gauranteed tickets leftover they allowed those who lined up to get two.
I had the opportunity at two guaranteed tickets, but I passed because of the black tounge 5s this month.

View media item 522348

View media item 522349

My view on how really Fire Red 3's should look from beginning.

tumblr_mojm6nMZuA1s7sh61o1_250.gif

hopefully i can cop these on JJ tonite

wishful thinking, i know..but want to sleep in tomorrow a.m.

My view on how really Fire Red 3's should look from beginning.
dont like the elephant print at the top lace hole... this is just a WC with part of the midsole painted dark red.. also its the same color schematic as the spizike

Last edited:
hit the rsvp for mercer in a 13, wasn't even tryin :lol: if only I had this luck earlier in the day for them asics

this is my first time with the picture crap, hope its a sign of things to come :smokin

will footlocker online accept the birthday coupon or any of the vip rewards cards for these tomorrow morning?

FTL Online...

Birthday Coupon = NO (although you can get a $25 item for free if you add it... the shoes will count toward the purchase limit of $100, but will not get the discount taken off of them)

Rewards Cards = YES (but may delay your purchase/shoes may be dropped from your cart)

2000th Post

Last edited:
I got two tickets, but wont know if I will dub up until I actually see these in person and have em on my feet.
I got an 11 and 11.5 really just so I can see how they fit.  The last pair of 3's I got, were the JOkers and they were huge, compared to my tru blues and black/cements.   I know the rule with 3s is to size down .5, but it seems like J/B likes to keep us guessing about sizing.   
This has me tempted to order .5 size down online tomorrow just in case. I got a gauranteed true to size. The only 3 I had was the mocha back in the 10th grade. I don't recall how those fit and I'm sure Nike switched the last since then.

Anybody in NYC area need a RSVP PM me... I'll try to put you for an RSVP at mercer...

Crooked *** mercer, I heard they were having DM problems, One of the bot sites said they weren't accepting DM's.

^^ I for one never posted anything like that.

now these right here got me open :nthat:
jordan-3-katrina.jpg

Katrina's releasing this spring...

Double up fo' SHO. They will be mega limited tho.

uhhhhh... why did I just see $169.99 on eastbay?? nevermind revisited and it says 159. I swear it said 169 though lol must of been glitched

Last edited:
FTL Online...

Birthday Coupon = NO (although you can get a $25 item for free if you add it... the shoes will count toward the purchase limit of $100, but will not get the discount taken off of them)

Rewards Cards = YES (but may delay your purchase/shoes may be dropped from your cart)

2000th Post
Thanks. One more Question, in terms of FTL in store do they allow birthday coupon/rewards cards usually? trying to decide whether to go in store or online. And you can only use one rewards card per order correct?

Back
Top Bottom