Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I loved my 07 pair (I don't know why people are saying 06 when they dropped in 2007)
Had to sell mines due to paint cracking and unemployment.

So I won the raffle at House of Hoops over at Serramonte Mall. Picked my pair around 12. Didn't really check them out till now.

Found a few flaws that bothers me. On the left pair the red paint has white dots around it. Kinda looks like it's fading. I have that on the back side too as well. On my right pair their is some glue stains on the leather and chipping on the leather SMH.... I'm going to see if I can exchange them for another pair if they have any left.

View media item 524616
View media item 524617
Flaws.lol

And the date on the tag I believe says 06. That's why. It was like 6 years ago...who can remember.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Waited 3 and a half hours for my pair, they had three size 11s so after checking the first pair I noticed the right shoes tongue was messed up (slanted and crooked instead of round) I asked for another pair and walked out happy
smile.gif
The finish line employee and a few other customers acted like the first pair was fine but if im paying $160 and waiting for hours im getting a perfect pair!
smokin.gif
you got lucky. at my footaction they all about rushing you out the store. they dont even let you grab the shoes to inspect the merchandise. you just pay and then they hand u the shoes. if you have any problems with the shoe, you have to wait back on the line to exchange for another pair.

you got lucky. at my footaction they all about rushing you out the store. they dont even let you grab the shoes to inspect the merchandise. you just pay and then they hand u the shoes. if you have any problems with the shoe, you have to wait back on the line to exchange for another pair.

Thats messed up, what if there aren't any other pairs in your size to exchange them for?

How come most of the times my orders are Standard shipping but rare occasions like these it gets upgraded to 2nd day air? Anyone else order from NDC with free shipping get 2nd day air as well?

Last edited:
could somebody throw some rope laces in these for me so I can see how they look and make sure I wanna put some in mine?

Some pairs have better elephant print then others.. The right toe on this pair came out pretty bad the elephant print is really thick and dull as if whatever tool used to make the engraving print was worn down or not as precise but the heel and the left shoe are fine.

Figured I'd share some pics so other folks know what to look for

View media item 524850
View media item 524843

I thought I was pretty anal about my shoes, but man some of yall post pics and I dont even know what im looking at/for?
Haha, exactly. People complaining about cement thickness and a few strands of thread coming off is a bit ridiculous. Quality control has always been an issue with Jordan's. nothing new.

Flaws.lol

And the date on the tag I believe says 06. That's why. It was like 6 years ago...who can remember.

Yeah, because when people talk about the release date of a sneaker, they're always referring to the production number on the tag, not the date they released in stores lol

Back
Top Bottom