Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
you know people complain about quality on every Jordan retro release.... EVERY.

too early to stock locate tho.
my thing about buying retros is if you don't like them then don't but them whether it was a change in materials/colors/quality. Why go through the hassle of copping a pair of kicks to get them and complain about quality? Why don't you just send it back to get a refund and go on with your day. Some people just need to complain about anything even the smallest detail which most people can easily look over

my thing about buying retros is if you don't like them then don't but them whether it was a change in materials/colors/quality. Why go through the hassle of copping a pair of kicks to get them and complain about quality? Why don't you just send it back to get a refund and go on with your day. Some people just need to complain about anything even the smallest detail which most people can easily look over

exactly.

true, for a nice discount i would rock these into the ground, i wonder what the comfort level is on the insole and such.

Not sure why quality seems to be an issue on this release, the leather seems soft and decent , fit wise they seem to fit for tts and not as bulky as the last run of 3s in 2011

I don't talk quality, especially when a shoe is GR.
I buy them; I wear them.
My 2011 BC-III have been worn a couple days per week since RD... and they STILL look DS
IIIs wear well, but if you DO beat them, they look even better :nerd:
A classic III CW should NEVER sit...
But these new-jacks would rather have Green Glow IVs.
I thank them... wholeheartedly

jj sending me $5 off emails.. i don't want that right now, just give me my shipping confirmation 

Last edited:
I don't even play basketball anymore, but for those who do I would think the modern shoes are better protection for your feet too.  And when I talk about retros being used for play, I've mainly got the 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s 7s and 8s in mind.  I mean, a missing forefoot air insole?  Really?

Just get some LeBron Soldiers or something if you're worried about paying too much
laugh.gif
I'm not worried about paying too much, my point is, all this bs "high tech" is nonsense. I doubt a 250 dollar xx8 made of a shroud and some mesh, is really better protection for your feet. Truth is you are paying for promised luxury that's way overpriced, and while i'm sure it does provide slight improvements, it's honestly mainly a mind game to make you feel like you need it. you really don't

went in my mall at around 5 pm on saturday and every store had them all over the place, if you want these and cant get them then you didnt try or stil larent trying, stock locate at your local store and you should get them no problem and as far as the quality goes they are no worse than the 2011 WC 3s imo, the red paint job on the midsole was kinda off but im not expert but they looked almost infrared to me, plus im not paying 160 to have to make them the way i want them (like the WC where as the red on the midsole stops near the heel of the shoe not the toe)

I just tried calling a couple of Footlockers near me here in the DMV and both were sold out on release day.

walked into two different malls yesterday and both FNLs still had a FSR in jersey

for you NJ heads, it was in menlo park mall and newport mall

Last edited:
I just tried calling a couple of Footlockers near me here in the DMV and both were sold out on release day.

Not all location will be the same. There are places that people were waiting for hours in front. There are some like my city where you can wake up late, walk in, and walk out with one in your size.

Cant believe some people actually prefer the green glow 4s over these... I personally think the green glow 4's are trash.

Last edited:
Are the 2013 Jordan Fire Red 3s true to Size (Im a Size US15)? Or are they like the Jordan 11s?

Note: I have a wide foot. 

I'm not worried about paying too much, my point is, all this bs "high tech" is nonsense. I doubt a 250 dollar xx8 made of a shroud and some mesh, is really better protection for your feet. Truth is you are paying for promised luxury that's way overpriced, and while i'm sure it does provide slight improvements, it's honestly mainly a mind game to make you feel like you need it. you really don't
AKA...Marketing at it's finest.

On a side note, My younger brother got his pair and momma dukes was tellin me how much she liked the look and quality of the shoe.

She's usually asking why do we even need these shoes, but apparently the 3 silhouette caught here eye.
smile.gif

#coolstorybro

On a side note, My younger brother got his pair and momma dukes was tellin me how much she liked the look and quality of the shoe.

She's usually asking why do we even need these shoes, but apparently the 3 silhouette caught here eye.
smile.gif

#coolstorybro
Always COOL when moms approves of the shoes.  LOL

Looks like most stores were able to get them. I wonder if they allowed stores that can get nike releases to get this jordan release?
they usually get the general release Jordans...small store in the middle of nowhere texas...

I was surprised it how good the quality was on these. Very impressed that my Footlocker still had my size 13 this am too.

Back
Top Bottom