Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I got my tracking info from bouncewear... Now i just need a few more this weekend... Then im shutting it down for few weeks

I went to Shoe Palace and Finishline raffles and each location after a day had less than 6 entries . I don’t think these are going to fly without the Nike Air branding . Don’t sleep but everyone should be able to get a pair.

My last pair of jordans that had severe paintjob crack and chipping are the stealth 3 from 2011.
Since then my aj 6 Olympics from 2012, aj 4 white/cements from 2012, , aj 8 playoffs from 2013, aj 5 grapes from 2013, aj 6 infareds from 2014 are all fine. If they have cracks, it was very minimal.
Am glad they fixed it. Many retro pairs i had between 2000 and 2011 were bad or even atrocious when it comes to paintjob quality.

Pretty sure these will be easy cops. Great story behind it and all but these should have released 1-2 years ago.

hopefully elephant print is on point. thats my only concern. oh and no cruddy paint strokes on the red.

You need to check the name again before you confirm the pair.. And again the morning before pick up ... Because the name tends to change back in the app.

Yup, the name indeed changed back on the app this morning. Thanks for heads up. I will stay on top of it.

easy like the black cements?
Yeah I would think like black cements maybe easier since people have spent so much money on kicks since they dropped. Been a crazy yr. I'm trying to relax till playoff 13s and concords but jb making it hard wit raptor 4s prom night 11s and scarface 1s all dropping this month

Back
Top Bottom