Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Attachments

• 20180512_134818.jpg
    20180512_134818.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Leather on these is a lot softer and tumbled than the Cement 3s that came out a couple of months back. These are sitting locally though so those that missed out can probably still cop if you look hard enough.

Doubled up. One at FTL in hand very nice quality. Another from Shiekh online. Might turn one into a white cement. Honestly just painting the red black doesn’t seem outrageous to me.

Doubled up. One at FTL in hand very nice quality. Another from Shiekh online. Might turn one into a white cement. Honestly just painting the red black doesn’t seem outrageous to me.
Very easy and will look clean. If you take your time and do it right, there won't be a difference from these and the WC

I think FL smoked me. Checked out with Paypal and when directed back to FL’s site it said loading error. I refreashed and cart was empty. I got an email from paypal saying i submitted a payment but no confirmation from FL for my order. Im pretty sure im screwed. Just checked my paypal and the transaction has not been completed by FL

I like that the tongue on these has some plush tumbled on it.. too bad they don’t do it with all 3s. They usually get that synthetic/ plastic feeling tongue.. even on the JTH.

The beauty shots on here make em look really nice! I prob would have grabbed a backup if there weren’t so many fire kicks dropping around the same time.

Really was going to paint the red black and have me a fresh WC. But I’m not the artistic inclined type and not a good DIY’er, so probably not a good idea :lol:

At first I wasn’t really feeling the candy shade of red but yalls pics is fire. Keep posting. SNKRS pair comes Thursday

Back
Top Bottom