Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
D hughes i imagine your sneaker collection filling up my entire living room from floor to ceiling and i have elevated ceilings what is your job man?

I'm ready for these.

smokin.gif
Try not to spend 275 on these

I like them simply because they look like a doernbecher type jordan sneaker that one of the kids would design up. I could do without the purple and perhaps more grey but whatever and the 3m basically sealed the deal for me if i am not mistaken. If JB would bring back the mochas i would more than likely purchase them. I never liked them when they first came out at all period and it has taken literally a full decade for me to even start to like that colorway. #Brainwashed lol. If they did retro them and they just dont look right at all then id just have to search for a pair from when they came out in the early 2000's

These do nothing for me i wish JB would bring back normal colourways not these atrocious ones oh well money saved i suppose.

Not a hypebeast but I like threes and would rather buy these than put up the extra cash for NA on the back of the WCs

3M? well played Nike....... well played.

But still no.

Would be some decent beaters for the winter time or something

Last edited:
I really like the 3s, but I'm not completely sold on these just yet.

They should re-retro the fire reds in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom