Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
This is a prefect opportunity for those who want better releases from JB to make a stand.

If these sell out then JB knows they don't have to open the vault for years to come. If we say no

we aren't taking these uninspired CW's give us well done classics and these sit then JB will eventually get the message.

No way I will be getting these :smh:

This is a prefect opportunity for those who want better releases from JB to make a stand.
If these sell out then JB knows they don't have to open the vault for years to come. If we say no
we aren't taking these uninspired CW's give us well done classics and these sit then JB will eventually get the message.
No way I will be getting these
mean.gif
True...but these will probly sell out just as fast as everything else

I only like non OG colorways for the threes. These are not creative in any way. Looks like my only Q1 Jordan pickup is the Black Royal 1s
Not complaining, more money in my pocket.

I might grab the True Red VIIIs in 2013 since they are dropping the fire red Vs that I don't like.

Really?

>D

Last edited:
I never understood the hate on the stealth 3's. I thought the materials were really nice, and that the build overall was good. Swap the white laces for black...and you have one cool looking 3 in my opinion. It's like people started thinking it's cool to hate on the stealth 3, so everyone started doing it. Sometimes I feel like everyone just loves hating on any shoe that isn't an OG colorway. People are starting to stop copping what they find appealing with their own eyes...and feed into they hype of only liking OG colorways.

Maybe if i see a few detailed pics...
Still wouldn't cop

No way I will be getting these :smh:

This post reminds me of huey from the boondocks. Trying to start the revolution, but failing because nobody listens.

I never understood the hate on the stealth 3's. I thought the materials were really nice, and that the build overall was good. Swap the white laces for black...and you have one cool looking 3 in my opinion. It's like people started thinking it's cool to hate on the stealth 3, so everyone started doing it. Sometimes I feel like everyone just loves hating on any shoe that isn't an OG colorway. People are starting to stop copping what they find appealing with their own eyes...and feed into they hype of only liking OG colorways.
No, they were legitimately ugly. I even decided to wait to see them in person and I hated them even more. And all of those IIIs are real beat up now, so it's not like they lasted. To each their own but that colorway was FUGLY imo. Maybe if they used leather instead it might've been alright

I guess to each their own. I'm just saying it seems like the new hypebeast mentality is "**** everything except OG colorways". I just don't see how this shoe isn't cooool. Ive worn this pair about 20 times. Seriously, 20 (going out too...not just to people's houses or whatever). I even ran 2 miles (I know that sounds silly but I simply don't like stressing my J's like that if at all possible. I'm even careful how I walk).  And as you can see my pair still looks crispy. I keep my kicks clean. But still. No creasing, and the nubuck cleans up nicely. Black lace swap makes the shoe. It's a simple grey/bred colorway and it's easy to wear with so many things. I just don't get what about this shoe isn't appealing to most of you guys criticizing the shoe. Grey elephant print, followed by grey tumbled nubuck, then a very soft grey nubuck upper. IDK I like it...even if everyone hates on it. I'm serious when I ask what yall don't like about it SPECIFICALLY, though. I get how people hate Filberts. I get how people hate Anodized 1's..but I don't get this. Educate me. Even with crappy cell phone pics...I think they're hot. (Flame suit ON).

Last edited:
I guess to each their own. I'm just saying it seems like the new hypebeast mentality is "**** everything except OG colorways". I just don't see how this shoe isn't cooool. Ive worn this pair about 20 times. Seriously, 20 (going out too...not just to people's houses or whatever). I even ran 2 miles (I know that sounds silly but I simply don't like stressing my J's like that if at all possible. I'm even careful how I walk).  And as you can see my pair still looks crispy. I keep my kicks clean. But still. No creasing, and the nubuck cleans up nicely. Black lace swap makes the shoe. It's a simple grey/bred colorway and it's easy to wear with so many things. I just don't get what about this shoe isn't appealing to most of you guys criticizing the shoe. Grey elephant print, followed by grey tumbled nubuck, then a very soft grey nubuck upper. IDK I like it...even if everyone hates on it. I'm serious when I ask what yall don't like about it SPECIFICALLY, though. I get how people hate Filberts. I get how people hate Anodized 1's..but I don't get this. Educate me. Even with crappy cell phone pics...I think they're hot. (Flame suit ON).

I almost got a pair, but I passed on all the 3s. At first I didn't like the elephant print on the lace eyelets, but it grew on me. Then I hated the white lace, but the black looks awesome. I may just cop from flightclub. They are only like $150 on there,

Def not the worst Retro+ colorway of the III's.

I'm on the fence with these... but at this rate won't have any money in 2013.

What Color is Crimson?

From Jacci Howard Bear's Desktop Publishing Colors and Color Meanings

See More About:
red warm colors
crimson
pink
http://desktoppub.about.com/od/choosingcolors/f/What-Color-Is-Crimson.htm

Shades of crimson from left to right: Alizarin Crimson, Crimson, Razzmatazz, Raspberry; [emoji]169[/emoji] J. Bear
| Cool, Calming Colors | Warm, Exciting Colors | Mixed Cool/Warm Colors | Unifying Neutral Colors

Question: What Color is Crimson?

The bright red color of love known as crimson comes from an insect.

Answer: The color crimson is a bright red with a tinge of blue. It's often considered the color of fresh blood (blood red). Dark crimson is close to maroon.
Some shades of crimson and colors in the crimson range:
•Crimson (Web color) | Hex #DC143C | RGB 220,20,60 | CMYK 0,200,160,34
•Alizarin crimson | Hex #E32636 | RGB 227,38,54
•Razzmatazz (Crayola crayon; a rosy crimson) | Hex #E3256B | RGB 227,37,107
•Raspberry (Web color; a dark rosy crimson) | Hex #872657 | RGB 135,38,87
•Crimson is a warm color.
•Crimson carries the symbolism of red as a power color and the color of love. It's also associated with the Church and the Bible. Various shades of crimson are associated with The University of Utah, Harvard University, the University of Oklahoma, and the University of Alabama (the Crimson Tide), among others. In the Elizabethan era crimson was associated with royalty, nobility, and others of high social standing.

....Just some info I found on the color itself. I had never heard of crimson before. I think these are gonna actually be :pimp: from the what I see so far. Basically gonna be a black, grey, bright crimson (red) colorway with no white sole. Sounds promising.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom