Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Still haven't had the opportunity to break these out. Might do the white 3m lace swap.

Last edited:
I would like to see a blue 5lab I think that would look dope. Red too but it would look just like the db red 3m

same here, creased the second i put them on in the house to go outside, lol, didn't bother me though 
tired.gif

Yep. Wore mine yesterday. By the time I laced them and walked to the front door I saw creases. No biggie. I still love em!

wore my pair today and they are awesome.. they are super reflective.. I kept staring at my feet while driving today lol.

they are a tad bit tighter then normal 3's, so if I would do it again would go a half size up on these

Last edited:
wore my pair today and they are awesome.. they are super reflective.. I kept staring at my feet while driving today lol.

they are a tad bit tighter then normal 3's, so if I would do it again would go a half size up on these
interesting.. mine fit TTS.. maybe you got fakes? j/p

would prostitute myself(already done by bumping my trade offer multiple times )for my size

u should cop fast thoses imho
what size are you? I bought a pair from my local footaction today. Size 9, they only had that and a 14 left lol. Person in front grabbed the 9.5 I wanted, and he's a size 11. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom