Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I'm good...

2070b0a4_Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

This is all leading to a 3 lab 5 XI. Which shall cause Anchorman level fights in the streets. I want no parts of that. No thanks. 
You do know that the LAB series gets its name from the element the shoe came from _ LAB then the model of the shoe released _ so an 11 LAB shoe would be named _LAB11 instead of 3LAB5 11.

Last edited:

This is all leading to a 3 lab 5 XI. Which shall cause Anchorman level fights in the streets. I want no parts of that. No thanks. 
You do know that the LAB series gets its name from the element the shoe came from _ LAB then the model of the shoe released _ so an 11 LAB shoe would be named _LAB11 instead of 3LAB5 11.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm not a fan of the first one so I kind of missed that, and now that you mentioned it, I see the change in sequence. I was thinking they couldn't all be 3Lab5's 
laugh.gif
. I guess I glossed over that. But, I still stand by my original statement, I don't want any parts of this series.

I don't think the "S" on the 4 is suede...the IV's are made of one of the bucks (durabuck, nubuck...whatever). The speckle suggestion makes much more sense to me.

Interesting indeed however I think I will leave them to the younger guys. Good luck.

Do anyone has a picture of the tissue paper im trying to figure out the shoe. I know the ones that match are the shoes that the elements will be used on. I know some.
5-El 5 RE
= 3lab5 reflective, 5lab3 Elephant print
3-El 3 RE

2-IT (possibly Italian leather) 2-L

4-S 4-K

11-CF (carbon fiber) 11-P (patent leather)

20-LS

13-SM

15- W (woven)
dope!

Isn't that the same box tissue paper that was in the original 3lab5's? (missed out on the blk/inf pair) trying to figure out why this seems to be new news.

Nope, not feeling these. If that 3m was darker like the 3m V's I might've been into these, that silver shade looks like a shoe one of these guys would be rocking

stock-photo-kiev-ukraine-june-an-unidentified-busking-mime-performs-on-khreshchatyk-street-in-kiev-107313491.jpg

Hey guys, I know this isn't a legit check thread, but someone pointed me in the direction of this thread so I wouldn't have to open a legit check thread. After getting the Infrared 3LAB5's and loving them, I was thinking about buying some flips in the black and the white colorway. I found a pair online and wanted your guy's opinion whether they were legit or not. Here are some pictures I'll post below, any input would be greatly appreciated.

View media item 739957
View media item 739958
View media item 739960
View media item 739964
View media item 739968
View media item 739971
View media item 739979
View media item 739982
View media item 739988
View media item 739989
View media item 739996
Thank you guys for taking the time to help me, and if I'm not supposed to be putting these pictures in here mods let me know if it's cool to start a legit check thread.
They look pretty legit but it's hard to tell nowadays with these gm pairs. U should post a pic of the inside tag and possibly clearer pics if u can. But they look pretty good to me? I'd that pair number 6 now and counting? Lol

They look pretty legit but it's hard to tell nowadays with these gm pairs. U should post a pic of the inside tag and possibly clearer pics if u can. But they look pretty good to me? I'd that pair number 6 now and counting? Lol

Thanks man I really appreciate you chiming in and helping me out, I'm still at 4 though lol those pictures are shoe's I'm considering buying. Either those or this GMP I found, I'm interested in both but since I'm still s rook I can't tell if they're authentic or not even though the guy says he's a "sneakerhead" and they're 100% authentic and DS. Do you think you could check it out (it's an old thread I just bumped) and let me know if you think I should buy them?

@chicagoguy5  

I have both man (actually in a 13 as well) and they are great!

The Flips WILL have paint chipping, and the Blackflips take MUCH longer for the paint to chip. Beside that, they are awesome!

I'm not a legit check guy, but they look very comparable to my pairs. But before you pull the trigger, if you are still unsure of the legitimacy, use the Legit Check forum forreal man. Ask for handwritten tagged pics from the seller, and like @cobrab19  stated definitely get some pics of the tag in the shoes.

Last edited:
@chicagoguy5

I have both man (actually in a 13 as well) and they are great!

The Flips WILL have paint chipping, and the Blackflips take MUCH longer for the paint to chip. Beside that, they are awesome!

I'm not a legit check guy, but they look very comparable to my pairs. But before you pull the trigger, if you are still unsure of the legitimacy, use the Legit Check forum forreal man. Ask for handwritten tagged pics from the seller, and like @cobrab19
 stated definitely get some pics of the tag in the shoes.

The thing is someone else had told me that there isn't a point in doing a legit check when there's still an active thread on these shoe's. I haven't bought anything yet since I'm not an expert and these resale prices aren't cheap. I'm stuck between these flips but more for the GMP at the price I found, I haven't had anyone respond on that legit check though (I actually started a thread for the GMP).

The thing is someone else had told me that there isn't a point in doing a legit check when there's still an active thread on these shoe's. I haven't bought anything yet since I'm not an expert and these resale prices aren't cheap. I'm stuck between these flips but more for the GMP at the price I found, I haven't had anyone respond on that legit check though (I actually started a thread for the GMP).
Patience, it usually takes a day or 2 to get a couple responses in the legit check forum. Start a thread in there for the flips too. To me, they look good, but I'd try to get some detailed pics from the side, front and back.

If this is remotely close to what the final product will look like, I'm definitely hopping back on the bandwagon and copping lol I don't know if it's the lighting or the jumpman logo's, but these pictures look a lot better and a lot more finished. The other pictures even though very similar, didn't seem complete to me as opposed to these.

I'm curious to see what the 2nd colorway will be (if there is one).  Would be nice to see a darker colorway.

Still unsure about this particular color.  I'll wait for pictures with natural lighting to determine whether I like or not.

Back
Top Bottom