Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

These won't be like the other 2 labs, these will consistently resell for $400+ forever. Real talk

I wonder how these will fit. My boys spot only got scattered sizes. I'm getting a half size bigger. Hope that leather makes a difference. With all the folks with the flips did it make a difference?

I won the #RSVP @NikeLA #SM. I  can't believe I got through manually. I have not won an RSVP since the Gamma 11 and I didn't even pick those up. 
laugh.gif
Looking forward to seeing these on release day versus the usual 4-5 business day from buying online.

I dont think these are that hyped at all.I think none of the lab series is really wanted like that.

Last edited:
man fnl is not a real site...ever since they created that spa page i never get a real page on that site till 1-2 in the afternoon

I bought a second pair of the Infa 6 on Finishline's site about 2hr 30minutes after the release. Their shipping is high though

doubt it... 
We will have to see. So far they're about 350. It's about right with the lab series I haven't seen any go over that price. Seems like the lab series has no hype and resellers are only buying these hoping these will go higher. They only sell out because of it being limited but if they came out with more pairs like infrareds they would sit for weeks like the crimsons.

Good luck man. It is so hard to get Jordan now. I have been stocking up on SB's 
THanks man I need it, at 5 am ducks are looking like airplanes lol, then i get the adding to cart please wait, wait for 25 min, then i get the out of stock message, it makes me what to throw my computer through a window and punch a baby

If I don't get to grab these, I think I'll spitefully buy the white and black Supra Skytop 4, don't let me down J god.

THanks man I need it, at 5 am ducks are looking like airplanes lol, then i get the adding to cart please wait, wait for 25 min, then i get the out of stock message, it makes me what to throw my computer through a window and punch a baby
Happen to me too. I tried to get What the Kobes and it had me wait forever. It is ok though. i am starting to make friends with OG heads all around and get good deals on stuff I like. Instagram makes sneaker collecting so easy to get kick now days.

Back
Top Bottom